Vanguard Bears statement

damien1

As we stand at this very minute is it the no European football, administration, list of creditors or the 2 players walking out that have made us stronger?

I believe I said: He did say we'd come out of this fitter, stronger and better prepared for the future, ach well lets all forget he said that bit eh.

Not where we stand now.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just aswel because that "statement" is the most cringeworthy thing I have read on here.

Vanguard bears are now a joke.

Then have your laugh. You continue to do things your way and we'll continue our way.

I believe I said: He did say we'd come out of this fitter, stronger and better prepared for the future, ach well lets all forget he said that bit eh.

Not where we stand now.

He has said aot of things. All proven to be lies. You have taken one thing that may (in spite of rather than because of) craig whyte turn out to be the case and twisted it to suit yourself.

I haven't forget the bare faced lies he told about ticketus, transfer money, suing the bbc. Have you?

I haven't forgot selling the Arsenal shares or John Greig leaving or missing money or debts being unpaid or reputations being dragged through the gutter. Have you?

Are you a retard?

I'm not trying to be smart and I know you probably won't come out and say "yes i'm a retard" beacuse sometimes retards don't realise they are retards but did you find your mum crying be herself alot? Did you have to go to the "doctors" often? Were you so "special" you went to a different class to the other boys and girls?

I'm not going to disagree with your judgement of CW but I will say that on my experience of RM and FF that most posters were happy with the takeover of CW and were willing to rubbish all reports against him (BBC documentary, Daily Record reports etc) - IIRC we should have all been dismissing their news and burning them all at the cross! Only now that news has been uncovered are we seeing the reality of the situation - can I ask, how many who have written angry emails to the news outlets previously have now re-written to rescind their complaints?

You know what? I agree with your statement and that is why there is a 'hint' of anger in my post. I was actually a member on another forum and I had reservations about him right from the outset. It was so basic and it still stands - I didn't trust his pompous face and what Rangers Man growing up in Motherwell doesn't have someone who remembers him and his bluenose dad?

Every time I posted about it not being the Protestant way to bow to an untried figurehead I got called a tim! Whereas it has always been the tim mentality to act in exactly that way!

Then have your laugh. You continue to do things your way and we'll continue our way.

By your way, do you mean like self important cunts who got all excited because they got to speak to " Mr Whyte".

Just aswel because that "statement" is the most cringeworthy thing I have read on here.

Vanguard bears are now a joke.

They are no joke and if you put the same effort into defending our club as they do it would help.

Perhaps the OP is getting a bit much stick after all it is his and VB's views

I for one will not be saying "I told u so" with a smile on my face if CW really does end our club with his foolish foolish antics

They are no joke and if you put the same effort into defending our club as they do it would help.

I agree, we should all sit around and wait for CW to singlehandedly crumble our 140 year history

He has said aot of thing. All proven to be lies. You have taken one thing that may (in spite of rather than because of) craig whyte turn out to be the case and twisted it to suit yourself.

I haven't forget the bare faced lies he told about ticketus, transfer money, suing the bbc. Have you?

I haven't forgot selling the Arsenal shares or John Greig leaving or missing money or debts being unpaid or reputations being dragged through the gutter. Have you?

Are you a retard?

I'm not trying to be smart and I know you probably won't come out and say "yes i'm a retard" beacuse sometimes retards don't realise they are retards but did you find your mum crying be herself alot? Did you have to go to the "doctors" often? Were you so "special" you went to a different class to the other boys and girls?

How could I have forgot when I have mentioned several of the things above.

So it's reduced to namecalling. I've been relatively civil during this thread except for when I called Bluepeter9 a cunt, that's because I firmly believe he is and has been for a long time. But listen here fuckface fuck you and your whore of a fucking mother. I see things differently from you, if you don't like it tough fucking shit. Fucking retard, indeed. You can't even answer the statement posed above yet you call someone else a retard.

Now tell me smartarse, will we come out of this fitter, strong and better prepared for the future than what we were 12 months ago? Yes or No will suffice. If not please do mention retards and mothers if it makes you happy.

So it's reduced to namecalling. I've been relatively civil during this thread except for when I called Bluepeter9 a cunt, that's because I firmly believe he is and has been for a long time. But listen here fuckface fuck you and your whore of a fucking mother. I see things differently from you, if you don't like it tough fucking shit. Fucking retard, indeed. You can't even answer the statement posed above yet you call someone else a retard.

Now tell me smartarse, will we come out of this fitter, strong and better prepared for the future than what we were 12 months ago? Yes or No will suffice. If not please do mention retards and mothers if it makes you happy.

If and at the moment its still a big IF we make it through this and do come out stronger it will be the Administrators and not CW who will be to think for this.

The guy is a bullshiter, maybe he will be invited to VB end of season shindigs, but anywhere else i would imagine he would be lucky not to leave in a bodybag

I agree, we should all sit around and wait for CW to singlehandedly crumble our 140 year history

What you on about, not defending Whyte but what happens if we lose the big tax case, we would still be in this position.

You do realise a cunt is a useful thing! Its good to see you can hold a reasoned debate and articulate your arguments!! Oh wait you can't! Instead you come up with all this Internet hard mans shit. Ooo we are nearly scared now and ready to capitulate to your point of view!

What you on about, not defending Whyte but what happens if we lose the big tax case, we would still be in this position.

Under Whyte we would have been liquidated, under new ownership they are apparently willing to deal.

If and at the moment its still a big IF we make it through this and do come out stronger it will be the Administrators and not CW who will be to think for this.

The guy is a bullshiter, maybe he will be invited to VB end of season shindigs, but anywhere else i would imagine he would be lucky not to leave in a bodybag

Again you have either not read the statement or you've lost the meaning of it somewhere in this thread as have most.

You mean effort into defending craig whyte?

Unlike them I'm not defending and making excuses for a guy who ripped the club apart.

Attention seeking fans groups are not helping the club at all, only interested in themselves. Pretty sad they can't just admit they were wrong.

Dissapointed a guy like you would seem to share their veiwpoint. Someone who has followed the club as long as you must surely be able to see that Whyte has taken our dignity? Would Struth have allowed paye to go unpaid, players having to take 75% wage cuts and ordinary employees worried for their jobs?

You do realise a cunt is a useful thing! Its good to see you can hold a reasoned debate and articulate your arguments!! Oh wait you can't! Instead you come up with all this Internet hard mans shit. Ooo we are nearly scared now and ready to capitulate to your point of view!

If you'd read the post above mine you'd have seen why. I have been reasonable throughout this thread.

BTW useful or not you're still a cunt :P

Again you have either not read the statement or you've lost the meaning of it somewhere in this thread as have most.

You asked will we come out of it better off? I answered that IF we do it will be thanks to the administrators and not thanks to the wee parasite

You said VB defend Rangers

They did

Murray may be a wanker yes but we certainly would not be this fucked right now

they were offered £2.5M / year IF we lost the big tax case. they knocked it back forcing us to go into admin due to them saying they will keep appealing and appealing.

the withholding paye/tax was just a way of us going into admin.Admin WAS / IS the only option to get rid of the big tax case.

As I`ve said before and I`ll keep saying it. Its all about the end game. Debt free rangers / no big tax case hanging over our heads / new owner .

we get all of the above and I`ll be happy

I was looking for a real opinion or answer from someone who has a clue.

You just spout pish constantly (tu)

Would Struth have allowed paye to go unpaid, players having to take 75% wage cuts and ordinary employees worried for their jobs?

Would Struth have needed the use of EBT's to put a winning team on the pitch?

Would Struth have stripped our assets so much that we wouldn't have been able to get out of this position on our own?

You asked will we come out of it better off? I answered that IF we do it will be thanks to the administrators and not thanks to the wee parasite

I don't think there is any IF about it. We will get out of it, I just happen to believe that CW may have put the building blocks in place for this.

You mean effort into defending craig whyte?

Unlike them I'm not defending and making excuses for a guy who ripped the club apart.

Attention seeking fans groups are not helping the club at all, only interested in themselves. Pretty sad they can't just admit they were wrong.

Dissapointed a guy like you would seem to share their veiwpoint. Someone who has followed the club as long as you must surely be able to see that Whyte has taken our dignity? Would Struth have allowed paye to go unpaid, players having to take 75% wage cuts and ordinary employees worried for their jobs?

Blame the guy that sold him the club as both of them have done a fantastic club in this mess. Whyte fooled people who were a lot wiser than any of us, so what chance had we got of sussing him out.

If you'd read the post above mine you'd have seen why. I have been reasonable throughout this thread.

BTW useful or not you're still a cunt :P

As I said cunts are useful- you are just ignorant for which there is no use. Goodnight.xx