Vanguard Bears statement

damien1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would Struth have needed the use of EBT's to put a winning team on the pitch?

Would Struth have stripped our assets so much that we wouldn't have been able to get out of this position on our own?

Exaclty im just glad Whyte never flogged Arsenal shares, catering contracts, future season ticket sales and then to top it off ran up a fresh bill with the Tax man.

Thank fuck for Whyte

How could I have forgot when I have mentioned several of the things above.

So it's reduced to namecalling. I've been relatively civil during this thread except for when I called Bluepeter9 a cunt, that's because I firmly believe he is and has been for a long time. But listen here fuckface fuck you and your whore of a fucking mother. I see things differently from you, if you don't like it tough fucking shit. Fucking retard, indeed. You can't even answer the statement posed above yet you call someone else a retard.

Now tell me smartarse, will we come out of this fitter, strong and better prepared for the future than what we were 12 months ago? Yes or No will suffice. If not please do mention retards and mothers if it makes you happy.

No we won't because we will not be playing european football, our long held reputation will be in tatters, we will have taken the cowards way out of not fully paying all our debts and the playing squad will look like god knows what.

12 months ago we had £18 million of debt owed to Lloyds. Whyte will not leave us better off than that and if the club can find it's feet again it will be in spite of him and his lies.

"But listen here fuckface fuck you and your whore of a fucking mother"

Haha! You are animal, once the tigers out of it's cage you really know how to sting someone don't you?!

Blame the guy that sold him the club as both of them have done a fantastic club in this mess. Whyte fooled people who were a lot wiser than any of us, so what chance had we got of sussing him out.

Yeah but we realised we were fooled and then called whyte for what he is - a lying prick.

This guy is still for some crazy reason defending "mr whyte" and what he has done to our club.

So why did he sell the club if everything was so great.

Murray didnt leave us in a fantastic state

But he didn't leave us close to liquidation either

The stuff about EBTs and side contracts is Murray's baby and the time for him to answer to those is around corner

Whyte on the other hand saw a chance to liquidate us and try and make a profit, the ticketus deal and his blatant disregard of legislation may have saved us

Exaclty im just glad Whyte never flogged Arsenal shares, catering contracts, future season ticket sales and then to top it off ran up a fresh bill with the Tax man.

Thank fuck for Whyte

SDM stripped more than what Whyte did, was your outrage the same back then?

Yeah but we realised we were fooled and then called whyte for what he is - a lying prick.

This guy is still for some crazy reason defending "mr whyte" and what he has done to our club.

I am not defending Whyte but people are allowed their opinions, just like both of us, we might not agree, but they are allowed their view.

All said and told I don't give a fek about Whyte, what I do give a fek about is our club. We will survive this and in better shape financially than what we would be if SDM was still in charge. Our future will look far more promising this August than what it did last August.

All said and told I don't give a fek about Whyte, what I do give a fek about is our club. We will survive this and in better shape financially than what we would be if SDM was still in charge. Our future will look far more promising this August than what it did last August.

I hope to fuck ur right

I am not defending Whyte but people are allowed their opinions, just like both of us, we might not agree, but they are allowed their view.

I think what some may be concerned about is the fact that they were so prominent in their backing for either side, now the facts are starting to unravel we are all having to study where we are both as a support and and as individuals in terms of how we go forward.

I just can't understand anyone who would stick up for a guy who has raped the club the way craig whyte has. Really can't get my head around it.

Sad we have people in support who are more interested in releasing "statements" and feeling important than examining what has been done to the club.

Alot of very small men in our support who just cannot admit they were wrong.

I'm getting sick and tired of fans groups, trusts, etc. Self important attention seekers who are clearly self serving and quite stupid.

I won't be back on here for a while because the forum is becoming a joke. I may however release a "statement".

Check your usual media outlets.

I think what some may be concerned about is the fact that they were so prominent in their backing for either side, now the facts are starting to unravel we are all having to study where we are both as a support and and as individuals in terms of how we go forward.

Best post in the entire thread.

What annoys me is that fans don't realise that CW is an expert on this stuff and the fans aren't.

He lied about Ticketus, agreed

He didn't pay PAYE, so what

He did say we'd come out of this fitter, stronger and better prepared for the future, ach well lets all forget he said that bit eh.

That's an astonishing thing to say.

BTW we're not guaranteed to come out this, full stop.

I just can't understand anyone who would stick up for a guy who has raped the club the way craig whyte has. Really can't get my head around it.

Sad we have people in support who are more interested in releasing "statements" and feeling important than examining what has been done to the club.

Alot of very small men in our support who just cannot admit they were wrong.

I'm getting sick and tired of fans groups, trusts, etc. Self important attention seekers who are clearly self serving and quite stupid.

I won't be back on here for a while because the forum is becoming a joke. I may however release a "statement".

Check your usual media outlets.

Can I just establish where you were 9 months ago? Were you for or against Whyte? If you were for him then are you happy to munch on the humble pie? If you were against him were you as vocal in your statements that SDM's stewardship was the way to go?

Hindsight is the perfect analyst, we were all duped by the guy (as things appear at the moment) we should accept it and get on with things the way the rest of the people at the club have.

Can I just establish where you were 9 months ago? Were you for or against Whyte? If you were for him then are you happy to munch on the humble pie? If you were against him were you as vocal in your statements that SDM's stewardship was the way to go?

Hindsight is the perfect analyst, we were all duped by the guy (as things appear at the moment) we should accept it and get on with things the way the rest of the people at the club have.

Good post.

Misguided and noble in equal measure.

Their backing of Whyte makes their position almost untenable now...just as they claim his is.

Fence sitting fence sitting fence sitting....and from a group that proclaims to be 'superior' fans.

Get off the fence and get some balls. (tu)