new owners

ylfb

Next season will they want coisty to manage the team im not so sure i love ally to bits but lets not forget the results months before administration just would like to see peoples opinions

TBH I did find it strange that whyte wanted the same manager as murray but of course that was probably an indication that whyte's focus of attention was off the park. Indeed having a club legend running the team was perfect for him because it distracted the fans from looking into what he was up to

ally should be manager until he deems himself not capable.

if we sacked managers for having a bad season we would never have the history of mr struth.

people also expecting us to return to our dominant self next season or maybe even the net few seasons needs a reality check,

The reason you are being accused of being one of them is quite simple. I cannot speak for anyone but myself, but your thread has no place on this forum at this time.

Ally McCoist was at Rangers before Murray and will be here after Whyte - show some respect.

Sergio - i agree with you the least of our problems is this debate .

I apologise if genuine rangers poster but at this time especially anything below at least 100 posts

they could be as welcome as stepping on dog shit in the dark.

(I will need to put on my army night visions on to see a lenonnite)

The manager is not up for debate at this time and any decent supporter would accept that and if you are one koudos.

I think we need to give McCoist a chance at a run with a stable team and situation. After his conduct in the past few months I'd give him a season to prove himself.

All these backseat driver managers knowing what McCoist should have done in every game etc, give it a rest.

McCoist deserves a season.

Next season will they want coisty to manage the team im not so sure i love ally to bits but lets not forget the results months before administration just would like to see peoples opinions

Yer lucky the report button doesnt work for me, but anyway yel be banned shortly :) does it hurt you that WeAreThePeople? does it hurt u that we will never go away? :)ohh how I love being a Rangers fan

He cant win,one minute he is a hero for working for free,next get new man in?.Results are what we judge him on ? With the dignity and sacrifice he has shown, he deserves at least another season,true legend, :praise:

Mcoist is a fuckin rangers legend. He barely had half a season in charge and at 1 point this season im sure was the only unbeaten manager in domestic football. Now shit hit the fan super ally is working for free.

The very least this man deserves is 2 or 3 seasons to prove himself, with financial stability and the full, well deserved backing of the fans.

If you think ally should be sacked you dont know what it means to support the rangers.