Battle to control Rangers attracting 'global interest' – administrator

Ace

So Joe Lewis is involved as he wants to recoup the £32m he lost to Murray?

Joe Lewis won't care about the money - £32M is pocket money to him; it will be the revenge and teaching a small time smart arse a lesson and at the same time warn others!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spangles started like this then went nuts. wait and see it will all turn negative.

Gunslinger im a positive guy I will never turn negative on a club I love...Maybe some people that recently were running the club yes and maybe some players we might buy that don't perform as is the usual in a forum. Bare in mind there will be other's bidding so it might not pan out the way im saying but I will be proved to tell the truth and not making up lies.

Gunslinger im a positive guy I will never turn negative on a club I love...Maybe some people that recently were running the club yes and maybe some players we might buy that don't perform as is the usual in a forum. Bare in mind there will be other's bidding so it might not pan out the way im saying but I will be proved to tell the truth and not making up lies.

You do realise that when Enic sold their stake in Rangers they did the same with all their other European ventures? I reckon you have been reading too many comic books; Joe Lewis, I would guess, is not even aware of Sir David Murray to any degree, and to suggest he wants to go after him is just stupid. In that context if I was to speculate about you, you have a keen interest in Lawrence Marlborough; Lawrence Robert Marlborough eh?: how come you know that? You even went as far as getting his Lake Tahoe address, and the worth of the house? Odd.

Are these Americans loaded ?

:)

Soros is the currency trader who broke the UK Treasury on Black Wednesday in 2007 and made a tidy £1Bn in one day and is currently worth something like $22Bn (interesting side line is that one of his family was married to Hugh Fraser's daughter - Joe Lewis is a bit of a pauper given he is only worth $3Bn

You do realise that when Enic sold their stake in Rangers they did the same with all their other European ventures? I reckon you have been reading too many comic books; Joe Lewis, I would guess, is not even aware of Sir David Murray to any degree, and to suggest he wants to go after him is just stupid. In that context if I was to speculate about you, you have a keen interest in Lawrence Marlborough; Lawrence Robert Marlborough eh?: how come you know that? You even went as far as getting his Lake Tahoe address, and the worth of the house? Odd.

He's their accountant.

The people you speak off,haven't made a bid yet,nor have they contacted the administrators

Not one person will know the administrators will not say if told not to,I think if a bid is accepted it will just happen then a news conference when its all signed and sealed.Just as when David (Ive borrowed lots of money) Murray did in 88

Soros is the currency trader who broke the UK Treasury on Black Wednesday in 2007 and made a tidy £1Bn in one day and is currently worth something like $22Bn (interesting side line is that one of his family was married to Hugh Fraser's daughter - Joe Lewis is a bit of a pauper given he is only worth $3Bn

:drool:

Hmmmmmm I know that Soros has a bit of previous with football , used to own dc Dallas I think , and was linked with taking over Roma , he is pals with Joe lewis but why involve Marlborough ?

It's the European league that really intrigues me , if TR is right and people in.the upper reaches of European football know this is going to happen sooner or later how many top clubs that could play in this league are up for sale ? How Many would cost a pretty paltry sum of 80 million all in (paltry to a billionaire ;) ) say TR is right and it happens , what if Soros and Joe lewis have seen this coming and speculated to accumulate , they have bought Rangers for peanuts to them , but more than that they've bought a global brand with massive support base , great stadium and training facilities. We join a euro league and with their backing do reasonably well , we get mega tv money and jump in revenue and because we are mixing it with the big boys the clubs value rockets through the roof.

Is it really that far fetched ? Just thinking out loud btw :lol: