Summer Dealings - Players in & out

Looking through wat has happened with wage cuts and uncertainty..

1. Who do you expect to leave?

2. Who do u want to leave?

3.What players under the age of 25 would u bring in from UK?

4. Looking at youth/players abroad who would you bring in?

Lets be realistic wit tranfer funds too

We cannot at the moment due to not knowing who's hands the club will be in.

We will have very little to spend unless we sell players due to no European football and whatever other sanctions are brought against us.

The players sold will also depend on who takes over the club and their ambitions.

put the breaks on Schumacher.

no but in all fairness you are being positive i like it

suppose it all depends on if we have cash to spend but the likes of templeton/mackay-stevens/russell would be a good place to start if we have the funds available

and out will be the guys on the last year on contracts ( aluko kerkar?) aside

Wage cap of around £12-15k must be in place. The large number of players out of contract will help lower the wage bill, add the sale of a our top earners, and this will allow for a large squad of promising young players(19-24) with a few old heads, to be brought in.

Sell everyone and let Ally start fresh with a strict wage budget.

We shouldn't have guys on £20k+ p/w, there is no sense in that.

That could not and would not happen, we have to be competitive and losing a full squad of players would be chaos especially if people coming in did not happen instantly.

You would have to find buyers for people like Broadfoot, Healy, Jig ect, players will not leave at the drop of a hat and other teams would not pay the average players anywhere near what we have been doing for years.

Hopefully whoever comes in will restructure the club in relation to wages to players in the first few years, we are paying far too much for what footballers we have at the club.

I think we need to undertake a vast rebuilding project, as far as I am concerned, only two of top earners actually deserves their wage and they are McGregor and Naismith, maybe Davis at a push. As much as he has been a great servant, Lee McCulloch should never be on £20k per week and the decision to give Whittaker upwards of this figure was a poor choice too. I realise that all of the lads have taken pay cuts to save the club, but it was paying massive wages to players who didn't deserve them which played a huge role in getting us into this mess in the first place.

As much as it may be unpopular with some, we need to become a "selling club", bringing through both foreign and home-grown talent and selling them on at a profit. Whilst we are tied to Scottish football, without the promise of regular or successful European football, this is the only way that we can become stable and sustainable.

I think we need to undertake a vast rebuilding project, as far as I am concerned, only two of top earners actually deserves their wage and they are McGregor and Naismith, maybe Davis at a push. As much as he has been a great servant, Lee McCulloch should never be on £20k per week and the decision to give Whittaker upwards of this figure was a poor choice too. I realise that all of the lads have taken pay cuts to save the club, but it was paying massive wages to players who didn't deserve them which played a huge role in getting us into this mess in the first place.

As much as it may be unpopular with some, we need to become a "selling club", bringing through both foreign and home-grown talent and selling them on at a profit. Whilst we are tied to Scottish football, without the promise of regular or successful European football, this is the only way that we can become stable and sustainable.

Lee is not on £20,000 a week as he took a significant reduction when he signed a new contract last year, Whittaker was a bad piece of business and we gave into agent demands as that Turkish mob were lurking to pounce.

The big earners I don’t think will be at the club after the summer as with no European football and other possible sanctions that will be a big chunk of revenue gone for the season, we should in this league be challenging without the need for guys on 20K a week as out with Celtic the highest wages are most likely in the Broadfoot category for the other clubs.

If at a push we can keep one high earner I hope its Naismith as he has great potential still and should have a decent sell on value, I can’t see us keeping more than 1 tbh although it all depends on who takes over the club.

Lee is not on £20,000 a week as he took a significant reduction when he signed a new contract last year, Whittaker was a bad piece of business and we gave into agent demands as that Turkish mob were lurking to pounce.

The big earners I don’t think will be at the club after the summer as with no European football and other possible sanctions that will be a big chunk of revenue gone for the season, we should in this league be challenging without the need for guys on 20K a week as out with Celtic the highest wages are most likely in the Broadfoot category for the other clubs.

If at a push we can keep one high earner I hope its Naismith as he has great potential still and should have a decent sell on value, I can’t see us keeping more than 1 tbh although it all depends on who takes over the club.

We do certainly need to change our thinking and have to abandon all hope of competing with English teams in terms of wages, it is the road to ruin.

You are just full of questions about the future aren't you?