Chant for scum game

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vote for what to sing at the old firm game is Happiness by Ken Dodd. It's such a care free 'we don't care about your bile" song. It's quite apt too as he had his run in's with the taxman too.

So why they are trying to come up with clever songs about how we're getting liquidated we'll be belting out with not a care in the world...

'Happiness, happiness, the greatest gift that I possess

I thank the Lord I've been blessed

With more than my share of happiness

To me this world is a wonderful place

And I'm the luckiest human in the whole human race

I've got no silver and I've got no gold

But I've got happiness in my soul'

Some men fight for silver. Some men fight for gold.

My old man was from Whitehead and never referred to himself as Irish, always said he was an Ulsterman.

Why should people from here not get to call themselves Irish? If they were born on the island of Ireland and were brought up on the island of Ireland I'm pretty sure they have the option of calling themselves Irish if they wish.

Times are changing. People don't give a fuck anymore.

Why should people from here not get to call themselves Irish? If they were born on the island of Ireland and were brought up on the island of Ireland I'm pretty sure they have the option of calling themselves Irish if they wish.

Times are changing. People don't give a fuck anymore.

Do you want a United Ireland?

Can you not see how decribing yourself as Irish dilutes your Unionist identity?

Not really. Would you say the same to a Scottish person if they wanted to remain part of the UK but still wished to refer to themselves as Scottish aswell as British?

I really don't see how calling myself Irish means that I don't wish to remain in the UK.

Should we ask the Royal Irish to stick "Northern" infront of the word Irish now aswell?

I really wish we'd give this tainted title pish a by.

Let's be honest, the bheggers are going to win the league because they deserve too. Even without administration they would still be miles in front of us.

If we win our next 2 games then its 15 points (ie 5 points)..

Barely miles is it?

Also considering the 2 games at Ibrox that we lost which i don't believe we would have if we had entered administration.

People keep going on about how good they have been, and how miles ahead they are of us, when, really, even with the huge run they went on, if we win away to United and beat the scum at home, then it's 5 points in it.

Just saying.

I'm up the Shankill quite a lot :lol:

Nobody I know from there has ever had any problems with me referring to myself as "Irish".

so you run about up the shankill telling everyone youre Irish? :lol: Everyone you know up there already knows where you're from.

You are Irish! but Northern Irish. Only fenians refer themselves to being Irish over here. A guy in my work refers to the Psni as the psi because hes a fenian. Willamson stop being a attention seeking faggot and accept you're Northern Irish. You should know already that there is a big difference to being Northern Iirsh and just Irish in this country. FUCK ME THERE HAS BEEN A BIG FIGHT OVER HERE THE LAST X AMOUNT OF YEARS OVER OUR WEE COUNTRY. :uk:

so you run about up the shankill telling everyone youre Irish? :lol: Everyone you know up there already knows where you're from.

You are Irish! but Northern Irish. Only fenians refer themselves to being Irish over here. A guy in my work refers to the Psni as the psi because hes a fenian. Willamson stop being a attention seeking faggot and accept you're Northern Irish. You should know already that there is a big difference to being Northern Iirsh and just Irish in this country. FUCK ME THERE HAS BEEN A BIG FIGHT OVER HERE THE LAST X AMOUNT OF YEARS OVER OUR WEE COUNTRY. :uk:

:lol:

Why must you always ruin my fun?!