Pathetic fans

JB1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agree - the yahoos showed more support of TLB than ome of ours do to a man working under conditions that NO Rangers manager has ever experienced.

Thats the second time you've uttered this and I still find it ever-so-strange.

... and what do you find strange - that they are more supportive of a rookie manager than some of our supporters are ? Or are you one of these 'denyist' who cant stand any mention that they exist?

Considering you can fight more than a fan for his most offended title I find some of your post ever so strange.

... and what do you find strange - that they are more supportive of a rookie manager than some of our supporters are ? Or are you one of these 'denyist' who cant stand any mention that they exist?

It's strange that you seem to be an expert in the case of fenian bastards tolerance level towards their current manager.

How do you know the the taigs where more supportive of Lennon? Are you bragging ?

(Quite frankly bullshite anyway and you would know this if you saw any of the nightmare on kerryfail vids)

:lol:

Can I ask when it is a good time to show your 'true colours' and give an opinion on Ally as manager ? During the week, weekend, midday, morning time, when ? It seems like you can't express your doubts about Ally as manager these days without getting shot down.

And what the fuck was that when you air quoted 'fans' ? Is that you calling them fans sarcastically because they don't want Ally as manager ?

An absolute nonsense thread.

i think our only mission left this season is not letting the yahoo's win the league at Ibrox.

if we can manage that and still finish second i couldnt really care less about any other result in the remainder of this season.

of course i live in hope that we win every game we play and at the start of every match i believe we will win, no matter who we are playing.

a good result against the mhanks and them not winning the league on our patch is the only victory I'm looking for our team to produce this season

Tarriers wanted rid of Lennon

and but for our problems and points deduction, he would have been out of the door at the end of the season

His reprieve will last but a year.....he'll be out on his arse when we win the title next season

Of cource we deserve something back ! But would you rather win a few games now and see out club gone forever?

At this moment in time the survival and our support win, lose or draw Is more important !

It shouldn't be one or the other, we should still be able to win games regardless of administration.

this season is fucked.We need to blood our future,NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT we have to accept that web are goin to be beat most games b4 the end of season,but its SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM GAIN.ALLYshould be given at least 3 seasons to turn us around...

100% agree - the yahoos showed more support of TLB than ome of ours do to a man working under conditions that NO Rangers manager has ever experienced.

They never showed support for him being manager! They screamed for him to be kicked out. They hid behind all the shit that the little rhat brought on himself.

McCoist was wonderful as a striker and he's woeful as a manager.

His wee cheerleaders should attempt to differentiate between having the ability to put together a good side and delivering soundbites for the media.

Rangers interests should be put before those of ANY individual.

Every time we lose or Draw the so called "fans" show there colours and post thread after thread about how ally isn't fit for the job in hand.

Now everyone is entitled to their opinion but at this point in time results come second to getting behind the team and everyone at rangers!

This season is gone! Accept it. Give them their brief moment of tainted glory. Give them it all but in every game we play the fans have to stand and be counted.

In unity we will flourish. We will rebuild and come back strong, and most importantly we shall never surrender.

If you don't agree kindly see yourself out.

Couldn't agree more I have expressed my views earlier in the season when we where well ahead but the agenda has to be 100% backing for every player and all the coaching staff, division is playing into the micks mhanky hands.

this season is fucked.We need to blood our future,NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT we have to accept that web are goin to be beat most games b4 the end of season,but its SHORT TERM PAIN FOR LONG TERM GAIN.ALLYshould be given at least 3 seasons to turn us around...

Your sentiments are fine bud, but 3 seasons, way too much time.

Agree re just get to the end of the season, but sorry in a way to say this, losing the lead that we held was down to strange tactics, fear factor actually. And yes Naismith was injured but we played in the European games so that cancels out that one.

What Ally achieved as a player has nothing to do with the current situation, also he is the manager and for the love of me why he is running around talking to future owners, instead of being out on the training field , that puzzles me.

Ally is a great Rangers man, no shadow of a doubt about that. Ally was one of our greatest players, no shadow of a doubt about that, Ally has conducted himself well since the administration, no shadow of a doubt about that.

But Ally is out manager and is responsible for putting a winning team on the park. Now in all the games we have lost today is the first time you could actually say we have been hampered by injuries, suspensions more than any other time. But no matter the player that comes in the manager should know their strengths and should have a system for the player to ft into. Therein lies the problem , the actual system Ally actually plays.

It is a testing time for us all , but (again) get the players on the park from Monday have your team picked for the OF game and work morning and afternoon on a positive formation.

The above is only my view and no slight has been made against Ally , only stating the obvious re his team formation and system.