5th bidder

Swagger

http://www.scotsman.com/news/rangers-takeover-fifth-bid-for-rangers-comes-from-singapore-1-2195542

RANGERS’ administrators confirmed yesterday that they had received a fifth conditional bid for the Ibrox club, with the latest interest coming from a Singapore consortium.

The offer was submitted on Friday afternoon and, while more information is required by administrators Duff & Phelps, the bid is understood to have come from a “credible” source.

I'm speculating here but this will be the guy that Dunny knows I guess.

it is but im still in shock haha mad Shazy taking over Rangers i think he needs a man he can trust and dedicated Rangers man beside him, Im chucking the blinds as soon as i get the nod haha

it is but im still in shock haha mad Shazy taking over Rangers i think he needs a man he can trust and dedicated Rangers man beside him, Im chucking the blinds as soon as i get the nod haha

It's a small world lol and I think if he is with the consortium he trusts them but a true Rangers man on the board would be ideal.

It's a small world lol and I think if he is with the consortium he trusts them but a true Rangers man on the board would be ideal.