one bid conditional on us being liquidated.

gunslinger

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dont understand how you can buy a liquidated company. The point of liquidation is the company ceases to trade full stop. This is more like a bid to buy Rangers assets if liqudation occurs and cannot be considered a bid to buy the club.

Usual Clyde 1 and Record piss poor reporting and shows how desperate they are for stories that put us in a bad light

You set up a new company, and it buys the trademarks and any other assets it might want to take on, such as Ibrox and Murray Park. I'm not sure it would be able to buy players, but as it would almost certainly have to start in the 3rd Division, you probably don't want to buy them, and the players might not want to be sold to a new Rangers.

one of our administrators is a director of close leasing it seems. the only company guaranteed to get all its cash back if we are liquidated.

that's a conflict of interest if ever their was one.

Am sure thats illegal if that is the case!

You cant have a creditor as your administrator.

This shit is fucked up beyond belief!

SSN seem to catch him walking out of Queen St station with that gommy look on his face a lot :craphead:

Seriously think that's the only footage they have of him out and about. Obviously/ Hopefully shiting himself.

I've saw that :craphead: But isn't that old footage, when most people still weren't sure about him

one of our administrators is a director of close leasing it seems. the only company guaranteed to get all its cash back if we are liquidated.

Surely not.

If this is true questions must be asked.

Truly unbelievable.

I've saw that :craphead: But isn't that old footage, when most people still weren't sure about him

Aye it is, it's just to make you think he's busying about the town, meeting here, meeting there, trying to sort out the issues, when in reality he's sitting in his pad in monaco tossing himself off and greetin' cause he's an ugly bastard.

Aye it is, it's just to make you think he's busying about the town, meeting here, meeting there, trying to sort out the issues, when in reality he's sitting in his pad in monaco tossing himself off and greetin' cause he's an ugly bastard.

No he has a stunning bird,and probably a lot of money.

He just won't spend/use any of it for The Rangers. :angry:

With the wage agreement in place I don't see why the Club would now be losing money so therefore it is a going concern.

What wage agreement is that the one that ends on June 1st, then it reverts to the original contract terms or the players get free transfers (and that's ignoring those caveats that grant free transfers to some players if Whyte regains any hold over RFC)?

One of the Blue Knights dropped out today. He said, and I quote "The Blue Knights are hopeless".

The chap involved was only in it to make money so it's probably best he dropped out TBK consortium.

If TBK do take over expect a number of the top earners to move on. As an example, they are questioning if we need a £28k per week goalkeeper in Scotland.

Very interesting development indeed, which Blue Knight or rather ex Blue Knight is this?

forlanssister posted it on ff. its true.

That's not quite what I said.

There is a link through Paul Clark being a member (LLP's don't have directors as such)of Close Film Sale and Leaseback LLP (secretary Close Investments Limited) and the fact that the only creditor we have who will receive 100p in the £ is Close Leasing (with their security ranking highest), they are all ultimately in the Close Brothers Group stable.

I'm not insinuating that Paul Clark has done anything wrong just that perhaps it would have been wiser to declare it (even if there is no legal responsibility to do so) especially when they were at pains to distance their MCR from Whyte's MCR.

What wage agreement is that the one that ends on June 1st, then it reverts to the original contract terms or the players get free transfers (and that's ignoring those caveats that grant free transfers to some players if Whyte regains any hold over RFC)?

Very interesting development indeed, which Blue Knight or rather ex Blue Knight is this?

That's not quite what I said.

There is a link through Paul Clark being a member (LLP's don't have directors as such)of Close Film Sale and Leaseback LLP (secretary Close Investments Limited) and the fact that the only creditor we have who will receive 100p in the £ is Close Leasing (with their security ranking highest), they are all ultimately in the Close Brothers Group stable.

I'm not insinuating that Paul Clark has done anything wrong just that perhaps it would have been wiser to declare it (even if there is no legal responsibility to do so) especially when they were at pains to distance their MCR from Whyte's MCR.

cheers mate it was a long thread I picked it up a little wrong.

we were told they were stand up guys as well.

its difficult to know what to believe.

they aren't football administration experts. or any kind of administration perhaps. at best they seem a strange choice to me.

the fact jack Irvine is doing pr for them is just weird and if its being paid as part of their bill its utterly wrong.

You are right, the decision to appoint a London based administrator, with little/no experience in Football administration or indeed operating in Scotland under Scottish Law..... well.

Then you have rumours of being linked to Whyte, and linked to companies that are creditors, etc.

After the glimmers of light in recent weeks, I am now starting to get a very bad feeling about everything.

I know the blue knights are desperate to keep us out of liquidation as I have a link to one of them. they just see it as a devastating event for rangers and as fans are desperate to stop it.

however, I'm begining to fear they can't succeed.

I don't think TBK are the long term answer.

I have concerns about the amount of financial clout they have, and their ability to underwrite this mess in the short term to get us back on a stable footing. Also I think TBK bid may see some of the familiar faces back around the club that started us down the road to ruin.

However.... almost anything is better than our current plight.

they have cash mate trust me. they won't be funding spending sprees but no one in our history has done that really.

they will get us on a sound footing thought.

as bain pointed out yesterday they had net debt down to 14 million last summer after only 2 and a bit years of running us.