Full Game from Sunday on Youtube

Deanow

Good man (tu)

Watching it back, I forgot to say after the game, that was probably the most commanding I've seen Shagger in the box. Already having his mind made up and getting the ball away, he really was fantastic and deserved a clean sheet.

I was slightly sozzled at the game and remember singing like fuck, but deary me the atmosphere sounds absolutely mental on these videos!

Excellent day.

I know mate probs best atmosphere I have experienced at Ibrox and I have experienced quite a few!

The whole day was a thing of beauty....Truly enjoyable from dawn until dusk and then some...

The weather, the result against our biggest foes, the backdrop of the turmoil that we are in, the fans in full regalia and voice, the world watching, Lennon shown the red card, no title win at our ground for them...

Fuck it, I'm making a movie of the whole thing...

The whole day was a thing of beauty....Truly enjoyable from dawn until dusk and then some...

The weather, the result against our biggest foes, the backdrop of the turmoil that we are in, the fans in full regalia and voice, the world watching, Lennon shown the red card, no title win at our ground for them...

Fuck it, I'm making a movie of the whole thing...

Mate we can just throw the events into the movie we are currently making ''The Takeover: Craig Whyte'' :lol: