the blue knights are our only chance of avoiding liquidation

gunslinger

What's positive about the blue knights coming across like Oliver Twist.

If it's a sign of things to come with TBK in charge. Then as I said before...God help us.

TBK are not my preferred option, but I'm more than willing to wait to see what they choose to offer to us publicly when they can and it can only be positive if they have another, willing investor.

Only you will know why you see Kennedy's offer in a negative light.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

as I say clearly the admins are happy they have enough cash.

I am almost certain you are wrong about the record saying they have no cash as well.

Admin are happy cause Ticketus are funding them. Would be a different story if they were not.

I hope TBK have their own funds cause they'll need it, and we need somebody to step up. But if it's just what is getting reported. Ticketus, plus a share issue by us. Now the possibly of Brian Kennedy chipping in a few bob.

It's just not enough, regardless of how much we want it to be.

TBK are not my preferred option, but I'm more than willing to wait to see what they choose to offer to us publicly when they can and it can only be positive if they have another, willing investor.

Only you will know why you see Kennedy's offer in a negative light.

I don't see Kennedy's offer in a negative light. It's the need for it by TBK is alarming for me. They already have "supposedly" a big enough consortium of business men with wealth behind them.

I hope TBK have the readies available upfront, but if it's just more borrowing. Then of course like any other fan of our club. It's alarming.

One step forwards, two steps back. Springs to mind.

i'm having a hard time believing anyone would have tabled a bid & their intentions being liquidation.

correct me if im wrong, dont the administrators have a legal obligation to act in the best interest of the business (in it's current format) & the businesses creditors?

In reality ONLY the creditors

I don't see Kennedy's offer in a negative light. It's the need for it by TBK is alarming for me. They already have "supposedly" a big enough consortium of business men with wealth behind them.

I hope TBK have the readies available upfront, but if it's just more borrowing. Then of course like any other fan of our club. It's alarming.

One step forwards, two steps back. Springs to mind.

We all hope for the best for The Rangers. At least now we have a specific date for the bidders to have their final cards on the table.

April will be a crucial month for our club - so much at stake.