Liquidation

Broxi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy shite? Some way to speak to a fellow fan, expected better from a bear tbh. I like Liverpool as my English club, just like others like Chelsea or whoever, they aren't a patch on my love for Rangers. Excuse me while I'm concerned about liquidation :rolleyes:

Yes, timmy shite. Thats what it is. Shite, thought up by tims, and believed by mugs like you.

You can concern yourself with liquidation all you like hen, or indeed Liverpool, Chelsea, or any other bag of shite club that diverts your attention from The Rangers. I'll not stand idly by and let lame-brains spout nonsense on here unchallenged.

Liquidation or any other outcome, is the responsibility of David bastard Murray. Fuck all to do with the club I love.

Rangers will be playing next season,whatever some clowns may be saying (or believing), and anyone who says its not the same Rangers is simply not a Bear. End of.

You can't rule it out, no. But I think it would be the last thing in the mind of one of the bidders. If any of them watched the game last sunday, or saw the atmosphere at the stadium on friday they would know that that would be a pretty stupid decision.

Or at least you think they would...

I don't think it would, it would cost them more money to reform a club from scratch. Now merging a club would be cost effective.

As I say I wouldn't rule it out as the big picture.

Everybody is automatically assuming we would reform as a club. What if the plan after liquidation is to merge with another club with our Stadium and Murray Park.

I certainty wouldn't rule it out.

I can't see this as an option, as it would alienate a lot of bears. Whoever takes over the club, I am sure they want to keep the club's greatest asset happy, which is our money.

Yes, timmy shite. Thats what it is. Shite, thought up by tims, and believed by mugs like you.

You can concern yourself with liquidation all you like hen, or indeed Liverpool, Chelsea, or any other bag of shite club that diverts your attention from The Rangers. I'll not stand idly by and let lame-brains spout nonsense on here unchallenged.

Liquidation or any other outcome, is the responsibility of David bastard Murray. Fuck all to do with the club I love.

Rangers will be playing next season,whatever some clowns may be saying (or believing), and anyone who says its not the same Rangers is simply not a Bear. End of.

Ok. I suppose we will need to see what transpires over the next few weeks.

I can't see this as an option, as it would alienate a lot of bears. Whoever takes over the club, I am sure they want to keep the club's greatest asset happy, which is our money.

It's all about keeping the money happy :lol:

Without us supporters, they have nothing.

Whoever takes over our club will have that in mind I am sure.

Let's hope so. This is what worries me about the foreigners. That they might not realise how important the supporters are over here.

I misread your last comment btw! I thought you meant "the money" as being the biggest asset, not "OUR money".

I got a funny image of personified pound coins going off their tits over our situation doh

What I'd like to know is the cash that whyte took from rangers season tickets is that not technically theft plus the majority of what the administrators have found surely its enough to get the rat locked up

I think folk would be surprised at the number of fans who would walk away.

It wouldn't be the same. There's no denying that. It's just naive otherwise.

It would be naive to keep supporting a club called "Rangers"?

What if, after liquidation, this new club just suddenly find themselves playing at Ibrox in Blue, Red and White under Ally McCoist, sporting the badge of Rangers football club, playing against SPL opposition?

You or I have never supported nor cared for a ltd company, but we channell everything into the CLUB.

What we want, and what we get. Is two completely different things though.

In business, they'll be just thinking of a cost effective way quickly. All they'll have after liquidation if we get to that stage is our Stadium and our training complex. Everything else will have to be renegotiated. From our league application to all our backroom staff and players. More legal and agent fees, just money after money to keep us happy. Not their bank balance.

Now merging with another club, streamlines a lot of what they will think of...Unnecessary hassle and expense.

I just feel we shouldn't assume, Liquidation will just mean us reforming. Cause it might not.

I think people who say they would not follow any new Co are maybe rebelling against any would be owners who think they've nothing better to do than liquidate a 140 year old institution with purely finances in mind.

I don't blame them, even although I firmly believe that after liquidation the new Co would still be Rangers as we know it, only with a new business arm, I would grudge giving support to anyone who never fought tooth and nail to preserve the very important historical lineage.

In business, they'll be just thinking of a cost effective way quickly. All they'll have after liquidation if we get to that stage is our Stadium and our training complex. Everything else will have to be renegotiated. From our league application to all our backroom staff and players. More legal and agent fees, just money after money to keep us happy. Not their bank balance.

Now merging with another club, streamlines a lot of what they will think of...Unnecessary hassle and expense.

I just feel we shouldn't assume, Liquidation will just mean us reforming. Cause it might not.

But then why have all the bidders got plans for liquidation? I think the admins had said that today/ yesterday.

It would be pointless to hold an "auction" if the admins didn't think it was worthwhile doing so. Whoever wants to buy Rangers will either want them to pay off their creditors with a CVA, or liquidate and turn them into a money making business.

If the bidders thought liquidation meant the end, then surely they would have either pulled out, or raised some concern by now to that scenario.

But then why have all the bidders got plans for liquidation? I think the admins had said that today/ yesterday.

It would be pointless to hold an "auction" if the admins didn't think it was worthwhile doing so. Whoever wants to buy Rangers will either want them to pay off their creditors with a CVA, or liquidate and turn them into a money making business.

If the bidders thought liquidation meant the end, then surely they would have either pulled out, or raised some concern by now to that scenario.

The auction is to raise as much money for the creditors first and foremost. The Administrators would like our club to survive plus pay as much to our creditors through a CVA. It's great PR for them and the best for us. It's a win,win.

But if a agreement can't be reached. Then you get vultures. Worse case scenario is we cease to exist. With our assets being used for different things.

What are the assets worth when you add them up

Albion car park £2m

Auhcenhowie £5m

Ibrox £12m

Goodwill £5m ( names, badges, trademarks)

Above from liquidation CW is secured on these or claims to be, adminis not challenged this in court why not, cause he has secured these assets? Can't see CW giving these up without a legal battle he may take a knocked down price but a legal battle does not suit newco as they need to be up an d running for new season.

Current squad contracts value you could get if you sold after getting the club in a cva balance sheet value essentially.

£14m

Liquidation means players walk, yes?

Would £14m be enough to build a squad after a liquidation?

How much working capital is required just to service the club let alone take it forward £10m?

So liquidation your going to need best part of £50m and no European football for three seasons! But no big tax case to worry about its clean and nothing can out to bite you in the arse.

What's the difference in a cva CW still wants his money he looks secured, ticketus want their money and will still claim their contract is in place for future income, HMRC want the Paye and vat, £25m is the price you have to put into the cva pot. You get £14m worth of playing squad asset carry a good chunk of ticketus money £15m for argument, working capital of £10m and still have big case hanging over you or anything else that could bite you in the arse. net position is £36m

Are HMRC going to take 25p on the £ for the bug tax case if it goes their way? That would would best case your still £50m ish to take on the club but with big uncertainty does not make sense and likelihood of HMRC taking such a reduced amount though there would be European football income.

I am really starting to brick it so much soo need to share and to be told not to be paranoid.

The sums involved here really limit who will table final offers, Neither cva nor liquidation looks like a great option unless your a billionaire that can play with money. If the TBK get in they are talking credit lines when we need cash their option looks like survival but at what cost shoestring budgets for decades? Us bid wants liquidation and they think they gpcan get the club at a bargain price are they going to invest in the club in amounts we look like we need, doesn't appear so.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

The OP said:-

Only post stuff if you actually know its true

Ibrox - £12m? Who would pay £12m for it, and why? :lol: I would say it is worth zero, regardless of what the balance sheet states.

Goodwill is a non-cash asset. £5m for a liquidated football club :lol:

Secured creditor always gets out first. But what is his security, and what are his assets? No one outside of the administration actually knows, not even the former board.

Why is CVA not a great option? <cr>

The liquidation talk going on could just as easily be to warn creditors that they need to do a deal sooner rather than later, otherwise they are gonna lose out.

What are the assets worth when you add them up

Albion car park £2m

Auhcenhowie £5m

Ibrox £12m

Goodwill £5m ( names, badges, trademarks)

Above from liquidation CW is secured on these or claims to be, adminis not challenged this in court why not, cause he has secured these assets? Can't see CW giving these up without a legal battle he may take a knocked down price but a legal battle does not suit newco as they need to be up an d running for new season.

Current squad contracts value you could get if you sold after getting the club in a cva balance sheet value essentially.

£14m

Liquidation means players walk, yes?

Would £14m be enough to build a squad after a liquidation?

How much working capital is required just to service the club let alone take it forward £10m?

So liquidation your going to need best part of £50m and no European football for three seasons! But no big tax case to worry about its clean and nothing can out to bite you in the arse.

What's the difference in a cva CW still wants his money he looks secured, ticketus want their money and will still claim their contract is in place for future income, HMRC want the Paye and vat, £25m is the price you have to put into the cva pot. You get £14m worth of playing squad asset carry a good chunk of ticketus money £15m for argument, working capital of £10m and still have big case hanging over you or anything else that could bite you in the arse. net position is £36m

Are HMRC going to take 25p on the £ for the bug tax case if it goes their way? That would would best case your still £50m ish to take on the club but with big uncertainty does not make sense and likelihood of HMRC taking such a reduced amount though there would be European football income.

I am really starting to brick it so much soo need to share and to be told not to be paranoid.

The sums involved here really limit who will table final offers, Neither cva nor liquidation looks like a great option unless your a billionaire that can play with money. If the TBK get in they are talking credit lines when we need cash their option looks like survival but at what cost shoestring budgets for decades? Us bid wants liquidation and they think they gpcan get the club at a bargain price are they going to invest in the club in amounts we look like we need, doesn't appear so.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Mate, you make some good points, but- and I'm not just being pedantic, here- the lack of punctuation makes it a real struggle to comprehend it.

That said, I think I've got the gist, so I think you're being overly negative.

I understand what you are saying, but I think it doesnt make good business sense to merge with another team.

A newco may lose some fans, but a merge would lose much, much more imo. I could be wrong, but I think we would lose a lot more fans if we merged with another team.

Whoever buys us must see the potential with our enormous fanbase, and I would imagine they would not want to risk that.

You are correct though that we can assume nothing.

The liquidation talk going on could just as easily be to warn creditors that they need to do a deal sooner rather than later, otherwise they are gonna lose out.

I think that's a very fair and rational assessment. This statement can be seen as something of a mirror to that made at the time just prior to the wage cuts.

I understand what you are saying, but I think it doesnt make good business sense to merge with another team.

A newco may lose some fans, but a merge would lose much, much more imo. I could be wrong, but I think we would lose a lot more fans if we merged with another team.

Whoever buys us must see the potential with our enormous fanbase, and I would imagine they would not want to risk that.

You are correct though that we can assume nothing.

I do think that Ally, P Murray and Kennedy will all have been stressing the importance of the fan base for continuity and future viability, the effect of liquidation on that and for those reasons the necessity for stability regarding the squad.