Agendas - stop buying into the crap

Bluepeter9

there just the anti mini brigade now. they used to be anti mini and pro whyte.

Really can't fathom out this anti mini group.

I mean the man has put in a bid, dug deep into his cash reserves , kept a dignified silence, worked wonders when on the old board when along with aj slashed the our debt.

Do you think the anti group is because he is associated with md?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really can't fathom out this anti mini group.

I mean the man has put in a bid, dug deep into his cash reserves , kept a dignified silence, worked wonders when on the old board when along with aj slashed the our debt.

Do you think the anti group is because he is associated with md?

I think its mostly jealousy.

To the OP and those in agreement with it, absolute bollocks.

If you want to be banned from Europe for 3 years, you carry on, as that is what liquidation really means.

Of course there are various different ways that liquidation can be worked into the scenario, but not all of them are good, and the stigma will be with us a very long time should this happen.

No true Rangers fan can want liquidation at any cost, its that simple.

Again, for the hard of reading, the red card display is not P.Murray's idea, nor is it the RST's idea. It is not taking money out of other projects and it is not compulsory. This has already been explained to you and conveniently ignored as it does not suit your pathetic agenda.

Why let the facts get in the road of your rush to judgement.

It is exactly this sort of reasoning I expect from someone who still thinks D.Murray was good for us.

You did.not do a very good job of reading my op! The only point I make is that liquidation does not wipe out our history. No one wants it BUT there are all these people panicking about that point and it's a null point!

So basically you have typed this big long reply based on what you think I would say not what I said!! How sad!