Those who play FIFA online

FernandoR20

Does anyone think that some (not all) games online are scripted? Like one teams already gonna win before the match has kicked off? For example if your scripted to lose you'll lose every 50-50, get bad ref decisions and miss easy chances that you would normally score. Also, I was Real Madrid v Bayern and somehow Rafinha managed to outpace Ronaldo throughout the whole game!? Just wondering if anyone else thinks this, find it really frustrating.

what pisses me off the most is that everyone has to use the computer defending as they cant play it without the computers help.

so annoying when two and three people are chasing you while the player controls the other defenders to chase your other players. ea should take it out and then see how many people struggle.

:drool:

I fucking hate McGeady, but he's so quick in Fifa that I can't drop him.

There's a guy on the bench as well, Emenike or something like that - he's rapid as well but his strength is like 90 :lol:

Aye, the striker. Overall rating is shite(79) but that's deceptive cs he's effective as fuck up front!!

Aye, the striker. Overall rating is shite(79) but that's deceptive cs he's effective as fuck up front!!

Aye :lol:

He looks shite but when you play him he just steamrolls through defenders.

That Dzubya guy that plays AMC has a fucking awesome finish if you can get him a yard on the edge of the box.

Exact same shite just happened again, taking a break from this fucking game :lol:

If momentum's against you, just get the ball into the midfield, knock it back to the keeper, and start again, just hold the ball for 30 seconds and the momentum will shift.

If momentum's against you, just get the ball into the midfield, knock it back to the keeper, and start again, just hold the ball for 30 seconds and the momentum will shift.

It really is this simple, some people just don't have the patience though..

Does anyone think that some (not all) games online are scripted? Like one teams already gonna win before the match has kicked off? For example if your scripted to lose you'll lose every 50-50, get bad ref decisions and miss easy chances that you would normally score. Also, I was Real Madrid v Bayern and somehow Rafinha managed to outpace Ronaldo throughout the whole game!? Just wondering if anyone else thinks this, find it really frustrating.

TBH mate, I agree with you on some level. I could think of loads of times where I should have won or should have been beat, but came out with the opposite result. I only play head2head seasons and currently in League 1. Last week I needed to win or draw my last game to make sure I stay up, and on the 85th minute, the guy hits a rediculous shot which deflects off one of my players and my goalie flaps at. Down i go only to get back up next season.

If anyone plays online poker, it reminds me a little of how that works. Most poker sites are programmed with "action driving" software, not sure if thats the right name, but to sum up, alot of the time players will be given really stong hands to increase the action against each other/ knock out opponents. How often do you go all in with KK and someone has QQ and JJ or somoething to that effect. Hope that makes sense

I can think of one time I was playing H2H seasons and I picked Lyon for some reason. I played a guy who was going Lille. He dominated the full game and had about 30 odd shots by the end of it and I had like 5 shots yet I won 2-1.

Hugo Lloris just was not letting anything in. He is so athletic he was just diving all over the place. Had about 20 odd saves by the end and got a rating of 10 <cr>

Fuck knows how that happened.