Clyde 1 - No way a deel done with HMRC

Demo

First caller tonight suggested no deal with HMRC and HK agreed that it would be highly unlikely that a deal could be kept under raps as there is so much scrutiny on the goings on.

Rally call by the caller to get to Ibrox tomorrow and ask D&P for the answers we need.

Is there a deal with HMRC?

Can a CVA be agreed without a deal?

Yes Conditional offers but we need a definite deal to move forward?

I agree we need to look up, start questioning D&P to make sure we know what is going on. To do that we must start to believe that newco or liquidation is still a serious serious possibility until we have a CVA agreed i won't believe its not.

D&P are treating us with contempt, the UEFA application was a complete fuckin joke.

We should be battering down their door to get real answers not things we want to hear perhaps but we need the truth.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, again? As explained in the other thread, how thick do you think bidders are if they are blindly bidding while not having an awareness of the probable outcome?

You should respond to some of the sensible retorts to your negativity in your other thread before starting a whole new one.

Batten down the hatch fella

First caller tonight suggested no deal with HMRC and HK agreed that it would be highly unlikely that a deal could be kept under raps as there is so much scrutiny on the goings on.

Rally call by the caller to get to Ibrox tomorrow and ask D&P for the answers we need.

Is there a deal with HMRC?

Can a CVA be agreed without a deal?

Yes Conditional offers but we need a definite deal to move forward?

I agree we need to look up, start questioning D&P to make sure we know what is going on. To do that we must start to believe that newco or liquidation is still a serious serious possibility until we have a CVA agreed i won't believe its not.

D&P are treating us with contempt, the UEFA application was a complete fuckin joke.

We should be battering down their door to get real answers not things we want to hear perhaps but we need the truth.

Hmmmm thought it was only Mhanks who listened to Clyde ? Smell Timmy here as his earlier posts today have been suicidal :))

Christ, again? As explained in the other thread, how thick do you think bidders are if they are blindly bidding while not having an awareness of the probable outcome?

You should respond to some of the sensible retorts to your negativity before starting a whole new thread.

Batten down the hatch fella

Its a new thread cause Clyde 1 had the same point as me to a degree.

It was Hugh Keevins that said that with all the journo's, supporters, friends, family and web there is no way any deal could be kept under wraps.

Why are you so happy to take D&P at face value they have stretched this out and feeding us titbits to keep us off their back. UEFA seriously that alone loses them credibility?

We are the biggest stakeholder and should mobilise and seek answers.

I am not trying to be negative i just want answers not speculation, just fucking answers and they are the only ones who can answer the questions.

The only door that will be "battered down" is yours bud, if you keep this piss up. :P

Hmmmm thought it was only Mhanks who listened to Clyde ? Smell Timmy here as his earlier posts today have been suicidal :))

FFS is noone prepared to ask questions are we prepared to just wait and see our club sold down the river, just because you don't go along with the crowd your a tim!

Fucking just ask the questions instead of just taking there pish!

It was Hugh Keevins that said that with all the journo's, supporters, friends, family and web there is no way any deal could be kept under wraps.

Why are you so happy to take D&P at face value they have stretched this out and feeding us titbits to keep us off their back. UEFA seriously that alone loses them credibility?

I am not trying to be negative i just want answers not speculation, just fucking answers and they are the only ones who can answer the questions.

you must be the most depressive guy I've seen on here, go take a chill pill"............

What was the harm in trying a UEFA license? Can only be told no.

They would only say no, no accounts by 31st March

I don't want to slag you off mate but some guys are walking like zombies here, get a grip.

What was the point apart from racking up another few grand in preparing the application.

All the bidders really need to know is that HMRC are prepared to make a deal.

Agree.HMRC are always prepared to make deals. That doesn't mean they will always accept, but they will at least listen. Which makes the thread and Radio Clyde pointless.

They would only say no, no accounts by 31st March

I don't want to slag you off mate but some guys are walking like zombies here, get a grip.

What was the point apart from racking up another few grand in preparing the application.

Because D&P knew it would annoy a few tims?

Because they don't have the answers! They are working to get the club sorted, and are still working to do so. Has an agreement been reached? I don't think so - but I do think that there is a certain understanding that we can agree a settlement. If that isn't the case and we lose, then HMRC lose aswell because we are fucked and liquidated should they hit us with the whole scaremonger fee.

I'm sorry but the fact that you are taking the word of a caller on Clyde 1's super sucker soccer call-in sums up my thoughts on yourself. That is literally the word of a bunch of neds - Keevins too

Mobilise away, I won't be part of a stupid crowd vilifying the guys trying to sort out our club.

I'ad have to ask, why are you so untrustworthy of them? Have they harmed our club? I can't see any proof that they have. I'm not saying they are perfect but i don't see why you are so anti-them