RFFF - could it be used to pay the local business creditors?

j1mgg

Reading the article this morning on what we supposedly owe and saw a lot of local business on there. Not sure if we can pay them using the RFFF .

I don't know if this is allowed or not and if it is already too late but just a thought as we need these business in the future.

It's not allowed as we were told that it would not get used to pay creditors, but that didn't stop the guys who run RFFF from doing it before, so who knows what they will decide. Paying the small creditors may not generate enough headlines for them.

It's not allowed as we were told that it would not get used to pay creditors, but that didn't stop the guys who run RFFF from doing it before, so who knows what they will decide. Paying the small creditors may not generate enough headlines for them.

Cynical! I guess thats just a sign of the times - no one gets credit for anything they do - just suspicions re: motivations.

Cynical! I guess thats just a sign of the times - no one gets credit for anything they do - just suspicions re: motivations.

He's merely pointing out that the rules that were intimated prior to the cash being sent in, were not adhered to. A real cynic would be someone who thought that the GIRUY administered to Dundee United, and the subsequent back-slapping, was the real motivation for paying Dunfermline their £22k. ;)