Leave Scottish football, at ALL costs, NOW!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it, leave the SPL and come over here to the MLS. Thousands of bears in Canada and in America. And we can sing anything we want over here and we would win this mickey mouse league just like the mickey mouse league we are in now and there is more money over here

I got it, leave the SPL and come over here to the MLS. Thousands of bears in Canada and in America. And we can sing anything we want over here and we would win this mickey mouse league just like the mickey mouse league we are in now and there is more money over here

Plus, we wouldn't have to change our name. We'd just be 'The Glasgow Rangers' (Glasgow pronounced Glass-Cow, obviously)

I like it, i'm in :craphead:

Fuck Scottish Football ,get out now its the only way Liquidation would be successful.

Or alternatively stay here and take it where the Sun doesn't Shine.

Liquidation wont work in Scotland.

Fuck me they want us to stay in Administration so we get another 10 Points deduction next Season .

They Fucking despise us, and want us dead and Buried .Why? Because they are Bigots, and running the show.

The whole Scottish Football Scene is riddled with Sectarian Bigots who want RFC Fucking Buried.

You where all Warned.

Get out and come back to the English Northern Premier.Or get out of Admin ASAP.

Fuck Scottish Football ,get out now its the only way Liquidation would be successful.

Or alternatively stay here and take it where the Sun doesn't Shine.

Liquidation wont work in Scotland.

Fuck me they want us to stay in Administration so we get another 10 Points deduction next Season .

They Fucking despise us, and want us dead and Buried .Why? Because they are Bigots, and running the show.

The whole Scottish Football Scene is riddled with Sectarian Bigots who want RFC Fucking Buried.

You where all Warned.

Get out and come back to the English Northern Premier.Or get out of Admin ASAP.

I'm with you mate.

We're too good to be fucking about with these cunts.

Time to draw a line.

i wish we could go south but it wont happen, maybe i have missed the boat here but welsh teams play there so why cant scots teams ? if rangers went totally tits up and had a newco name what stops us applying down there, but this is were we are stuck i think, maybe we could use the' against our human rights' every other cunt does it

I take the overall tone, the problem is, we have nowhere to go. If we could have gone away to the lower levels of English football, we'd be gone already

[/quote but now if the scottish league don`t want us ? like so many say then join the conference and go for it . then see our noisy neighbours have a wee greet??????????????

The way I see it is this is a winner.

My thoughts over the last few weeks have been that insolvency is unavoidable and that, once the stadium and murray park and whatever else goodwill means could be bought by newco, we would be forced to re-enter at the 3rd division level.

I thought that I could stomach that...three years in the doldrums then re-entry into the weakened SPL with no debt.

This is even better!

Newco stays in the SPL, doesn't win it for maybe a year or so, whilst building up some money and staying debt free.

Then we start in a stronger position, no debt.

Bring on them sanctions if you want bhoys.

The way I see it is this is a winner.

My thoughts over the last few weeks have been that insolvency is unavoidable and that, once the stadium and murray park and whatever else goodwill means could be bought by newco, we would be forced to re-enter at the 3rd division level.

I thought that I could stomach that...three years in the doldrums then re-entry into the weakened SPL with no debt.

This is even better!

Newco stays in the SPL, doesn't win it for maybe a year or so, whilst building up some money and staying debt free.

Then we start in a stronger position, no debt.

Bring on them sanctions if you want bhoys.

Terrible, terrible idea.

We stay in a league that we have been put into a position of effectively being unable to win, giving 75% of our TV income to the clubs that put us in that position AND supporting their existence through our travelling support and us being the reason they get any TV money as it is? Where is the benefit in that?

If we are going to lose that income and have no chance of the SPL title, I'd rather not support our opponents financially while it happens. Let's see them survive as their TV contract is ripped up and go and win some titles we haven't won yet......Divs 3, 2 and 1.

i wish we could go south but it wont happen, maybe i have missed the boat here but welsh teams play there so why cant scots teams ? if rangers went totally tits up and had a newco name what stops us applying down there, but this is were we are stuck i think, maybe we could use the' against our human rights' every other cunt does it

The secretary of the English FA came out publically on the subject only a couple of weeks ago and said "It wont happen NOT on his watch",,, apparently he went on to say that when their football lg rules were drawn up originally in it, it clearly states that members have to be from either England or Wales. And that there is no plans to change their rules as its not in their interest to do so.

Would love it too ,, but it just wont happen as they dont need or want us im afraid.

I take the overall tone, the problem is, we have nowhere to go. If we could have gone away to the lower levels of English football, we'd be gone already

but now if the scottish league don`t want us ? like so many say then join the conference and go for it . then see our noisy neighbours have a wee greet??????????????

All i'm saying is, take the accusations of bigotry/religious hatred/whatever you want to throw at our club and multiply it by virtually any amount should we go south. You think it's bad now, I can't even imagine what it would be like with jealous English rivals. The reputation of our club would go even further down the pan, even if we did fuck all wrong. Would be constant sniping all the time. As much as i'd like to be amongst better teams, it would be full of even worse shit than we get up here

The secretary of the English FA came out publically on the subject only a couple of weeks ago and said "It wont happen NOT on his watch",,, apparently he went on to say that when their football lg rules were drawn up originally in it, it clearly states that members have to be from either England or Wales. And that there is no plans to change their rules as its not in their interest to do so.

Would love it too ,, but it just wont happen as they dont need or want us im afraid.

They aren't above the law though and it sounds like restriction of trade to have Welsh clubs but not Scottish ones in their league ... and I'm sure Sky (who after all pay the bills) would much rather have a global brand like us in the EPL than say Swansea

Why make great efforts to survive, if the future is Scottish football?

What is the point of returning to an environment where bigots can take potshots and their tools can punish us for comparatively fuck all?

Time to consider the lower leagues in England and further afield. Do not believe they wouldn't accept us. Even being a "Harlem Globetrotters" of football would be preferable.

I'm not saying give up or give in. Just tell the Scottish football world to get to fuck.

its too late in the evening for me to read through the other 3 pages, but i agree with this - this is almost a gimme. we are forced into admin, lets just move to England, or somewhere we are bascially treated with a fair brush (yes, i mean you Regan, Liewell and scottish police you bunch of bigoted trumpets)