Dave King and Ellis

very very strange

and why together

and why not an interested party

Are they both still on the board?

Perhaps they want to do something publicly which allows them to say, "Don't say we didn't try to do something!" in the event of any future witch-hunt.

Personally I would love to see Dave King heavily involved in any takeover. He's the only one who has pumped any unquestionable cash into the Club in recent memory i.e. £20m without return. He's also got 'more money than The Beatles' - far far more than SARS are chasing him for.

He was applying for 'fit and proper' status with the SPL (SFA?) according to the press as he wanted involvement but I don't know if that was press crap or genuine, as nothing more has been mentioned. They are giving us NOTHING anyway so they are bound to knock him back due to the SARS tax case etc.

Personally I would love to see Dave King heavily involved in any takeover. He's the only one who has pumped any unquestionable cash into the Club in recent memory i.e. £20m without return. He's also got 'more money than The Beatles' - far far more than SARS are chasing him for.

He was applying for 'fit and proper' status with the SPL (SFA?) according to the press as he wanted involvement but I don't know if that was press crap or genuine, as nothing more has been mentioned. They are giving us NOTHING anyway so they are bound to knock him back due to the SARS tax case etc.

SARS are chasing him for £250M, you do realise that dont you? Can you provide some evidence to back up your claim that he has "far far" more than that?

to be judged fit and proper how much involvement do you need to have.

Lets say King bought 49% and had control ie no other single party had the other 51%

He takes a board position but not that of Chairman or CE

How does that fit with the SFA rules?

I agree, and that is one of the reasons I was wondering why he would bother to put himself through one of their kangaroo courts.

to be judged fit and proper how much involvement do you need to have.

Lets say King bought 49% and had control ie no other single party had the other 51%

He takes a board position but not that of Chairman or CE

How does that fit with the SFA rules?

When he was over here the last time, when we saw him leave Ibrox with Ally he actually said he was going to the SFA to disclose his background for fit and proper diligence. As for Ellis what they fuck has it got to do with him?

sars described him as the richest man in sa. thats rich.

Agreed (tu) He's got accounts all over the globe in his mother's name and they know but can't definitively prove it's his wealth. He has got money to burn - quite literally! Last summer SARS said they were taking over one of his favourite mansions and vineyards. They accused him of sabotaging the vineyards before they got there - out of spite. He said "I did warn them vineyards can rot if left unattended" ;)

Agreed (tu) He's got accounts all over the globe in his mother's name and they know but can't definitively prove it's his wealth. He has got money to burn - quite literally! Last summer SARS said they were taking over one of his favourite mansions and vineyards. They accused him of sabotaging the vineyards before they got there - out of spite. He said "I did warn them vineyards can rot if left unattended" ;)

:lol:

Is the vineyard story legit , if so that's brilliant

Superb. His mother has shares in her name with Rangers.