know has escaped scot free

dummiesoot

They were perfectly entitled to claim their money back from us if Murray hadn't run up the debt in the first place then Whyte would be nowhere near us and our situation would be allot better.

Lloyds are a bank who look after their own interests not a charity to football clubs and they knew the Big Tax Case was coming which could have seen them loose the 30 million odd we were still to pay them why should they have just accepted that you are in a dream world if you think they would be fine with that?

They were perfectly entitled to claim their money back from us if Murray hadn't run up the debt in the first place then Whyte would be nowhere near us and our situation would be allot better.

Lloyds are a bank who look after their own interests not a charity to football clubs and they knew the Big Tax Case was coming which could have seen them loose the 30 million odd we were still to pay them why should they have just accepted that you are in a dream world if you think they would be fine with that?

And as lloyds bank were fucking up their own business tovthe tune of billions, who called in their debt? We had an agreed payment plan which lloyds renaged on and told mr fucking vineyard to sell. No fucking due diligence was carried out. They had a director in place they had an obligation to sell to a fit and proper person perhaps not legally but certainly morally.

Lloyds started the ball rolling towards our destruction (if it is to be destruction). I'm not a huge Murray fan but I don't believe he would have sacrificed the fruits of the best years of his life to someone like whyte if lloyds hadn't left him with no choice

And as lloyds bank were fucking up their own business tovthe tune of billions, who called in their debt? We had an agreed payment plan which lloyds renaged on and told mr fucking vineyard to sell. No fucking due diligence was carried out. They had a director in place they had an obligation to sell to a fit and proper person perhaps not legally but certainly morally.

I think you will find, in the fullness of time that if LLoyds did fuck us willfully, they will get paid back in spades.

I think you will find, in the fullness of time that if LLoyds did fuck us willfully, they will get paid back in spades.

Thats it on Monday morning I'm going down to that fucking lloyds bank and lifting out all my money! Oh wait a minute I owe the cunts a 2 grand overdraft!