Funny man city song

The CL is a cake walk compared to the old English Div 3 :rolleyes:

Tell me I'm wrong with what I said, their games in cl against villareal and Napoli were shot and those who did show up made little noise and left early!! Imagine it was rangers in that situation!!

Their attendance home in champs league was pathetic in the Napoli game - their first game in the cl , a competition they were expected to challenge in and the stadium was half empty !!

Did you see how much they were charging for those tickets? Not surprised there were a few empty seats in the ground especially as it was not against the stellar European names.

Not every club has the support that the rangers do.

City have had a loyal fan base for years and were one of the best supported in the lower division when they were coming up. At least they make noise unlike United fans who sit and take pictures while texting all afternoon.

Did you see how much they were charging for those tickets? Not surprised there were a few empty seats in the ground especially as it was not against the stellar European names.

Not every club has the support that the rangers do.

City have had a loyal fan base for years and were one of the best supported in the lower division when they were coming up. At least they make noise unlike United fans who sit and take pictures while texting all afternoon.

I'm not aware of the price of these tickets but they are a team with great ambition and the money is there for them to be European champions and their attendance in their first ever CL game was embarrassing for them!!

Tell me I'm wrong with what I said, their games in cl against villareal and Napoli were shot and those who did show up made little noise and left early!! Imagine it was rangers in that situation!!

Don't get too carried away - in 1995 we had 46656 for a league cup tie c Stirling Albion, 4 weeks later 33209 for a CL game v Dortmund!

I'm not aware of the price of these tickets but they are a team with great ambition and the money is there for them to be European champions and their attendance in their first ever CL game was embarrassing for them!!

City v Napoli 44,026 , City v Villareal 42,326 and City v Beyern Munich 46,002 in a stadium at as a Capacity 47,726 , so a embarrassing crowd in a half empty stadium ! open your eye and stop repeating shite off united boards

I played amateur for Milton Keynes Civil Service in the late 80s and this was our club song. Got an airing every week in the bar after the game, Man of the Match targetted each week.

Also heard this as a N*wc*stle chant from way back. They call it 'Geordie Alouette' as a take on this...

It sounds retarded when they sing it due to their ridiculous 'Hoola Hoop' accent. :lol: