John Bennett Withdraws from TBK's

North Rd

Here's a quote from Alan Harris.( Brahim Hemdani )

Anyone that believes liquidation is an acceptable option for our club must be met Head-On!

This man is an enemy of Rangers.

Meh it’s not an opinion shared by the majority that’s a given but some do feel it would be better to start over (not that I agree with them) it’s an opinion mate and yes it gets on the nerves and most of us feel no ‘real’ Ranger would ever condone this thought but this guy whoever he is will not be alone as I have seen posts on here similar.

Some people I guess are just growing tired, bored, frustrated, angry ect of the day to day debacle that is Rangers in administration, it’s hard to keep calm and post with a level head and some posts should be taken with that in mind as more than anything else we are all hoping for the best outcome possible….The Rangers to carry on with as few restrictions/penalties as possible with owners who will do the best for our great club.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair while I don't support liquidation at all it does have some advantages.

each to his own.

trying to stop investment in rangers though is disgusting and does indeed make you an enemy of the club.

You seem to have done the biggest u turn in message board history regarding Liquidation.

Meh it’s not an opinion shared by the majority that’s a given but some do feel it would be better to start over (not that I agree with them) it’s an opinion mate and yes it gets on the nerves and most of us feel no ‘real’ Ranger would ever condone this thought but this guy whoever he is will not be alone as I have seen posts on here similar.

Some people I guess are just growing tired, bored, frustrated, angry ect of the day to day debacle that is Rangers in administration, it’s hard to keep calm and post with a level head and some posts should be taken with that in mind as more than anything else we are all hoping for the best outcome possible….The Rangers to carry on with as few restrictions/penalties as possible with owners who will do the best for our great club.

Are they now? Too fucking bad for them.

No time for greetin' wee lassies, if they don't have the stomach for battle then they're no use to Rangers.

This was never for the faint of heart. Time to stand up and be counted!

to be fair while I don't support liquidation at all it does have some advantages.

each to his own.

trying to stop investment in rangers though is disgusting and does indeed make you an enemy of the club.

Sounds to me like you're caving in which is exactly what THEY want.

Stand up man ! Don't let the bastards grind you down and see liquidation as an acceptable option.

Fight for the Rangers with everything you've got.

Are they now? Too fucking bad for them.

No time for greetin' wee lassies, if they don't have the stomach for battle then they're no use to Rangers.

This was never for the faint of heart. Time to stand up and be counted!

It’s a nice Mel Gibson Braveheart speech all the same, but it’s normal for supporters to be feeling like this during an administration process.

We are all ready for the battle ahead don’t you worry about that.

It’s a nice Mel Gibson Braveheart speech all the same, but it’s normal for supporters to be feeling like this during an administration process.

We are all ready for the battle ahead don’t you worry about that.

Some are starting to waver - just keeping them on their toes.

Alan Harris, chair of Supporters Direct in Scotland, which aims to encourage supporters' involvement in their clubs, said the problems at Rangers shows that "the single owner model is bust", but he says that supporters would need to raise in the order of £30m to £40m to take over the club. He added that this would be difficult, though not impossible.

"From a Supporters Direct perspective we would want the fans to have some involvement in running the club. It's a lot more difficult at a big club for fans to have a significant say than in a smaller club."

Mr Harris said that the dwindling number of spectators in Scottish Premier League suggests that a revamp is needed. He added that the plight of Rangers is an opportunity to create a league where money is distributed more equally, that is more competitive and fans have more say in clubs.

As a lifelong Rangers fan, although independent of any club supporters' organisations, Mr Harris said he enjoyed watching players like Paul Gascoigne, Brian Laudrup and Ronald de Boer in Rangers' heyday. But he now recognises how heavy spending on transfer fees and player wages contributed to the problems.

"This is purely my personal opinion and not on behalf of all Ranger fans - I might be happier if the club went into liquidation and started afresh," he said.

"Rangers fans will bear the pain and hopefully there will be a brighter future."

http://www.channel4.com/news/scottish-football-fans-contemplate-a-future-without-rangers

Putting his name on the board is out of order, much in the same way as he did with John Bennett.

No it's not. He wants to be a Big Shot then he has to take the heat that goes with it.

No one's contacting his employer.

Putting his name on the board is out of order, much in the same way as he did with John Bennett.

He has also been named on just about every other Rangers forum on the net as well as Facebook.

I'm not defending him, and I've made my feelings clear on that, but you are still out of order.

Maybe. But Fuck him.

He has caused the withdrawl of one of the BK's and jeoprdized the very future of our club by doing so.

I also think there was no need to name or pic, and we do not need that kind of language in debates

Don't defend the snake, he may just have put the final nail in our coffin.

And I stand by what I said "FUCK HIM "....... He's a fucking animal.

not at all I don't want it one bit but I have always been able to see why some might.

I think you have finally tumbled to what BK next move after getting us would be.

Your opinions seem to be pretty changeable not a bad thing being flexible but I've noticed it applies mainly to anything the BK say.