Regan is backtracking

Nemesis

"Rangers have been part of the fabric of Scottish football's history and are integral to its future prosperity.

"The Scottish FA must act with integrity and with the best interests of the game at heart. It is with this in mind that we await any appeal from the club."

Now I read that bit in bold as someone who knows they have fucked it and want the appeal to come in so they can get out of it.

My first thoughts when I seen the sanctions were it was posturing by the SFA.

An attempt to 'look hard' over something they will not enforce.

The fallout so far is huge and with each headline it just gets worse for the cunts.

Keep turning the screw fellow bears.

The cracks are already showing.

He is backtracking, it's like they suddenly realised holy fuck what have we just done, but fuck them it's too late if they do backtrack and do a u turn on this then it will show it up for exactly what it fuckign was, another delaying tactic, draconian punishment implemented for one reason and one reason only to punish Rangers football club and it's fans for the actions of an individual, and if thats the case then the position of those in charge is intenable.

Yesterday the cunt was trying to hide behind a "independent judiciary."

It's time we re-line the halls at the SFA with blue, get these taigs in suits on the streets where they belong. Who the fuck wants a cricket man in charge of football anyway?

Hopefully your right, part of me thought we would get heavily punished but it getting reduced long before this decision was made.

Fair to say I never imagined it would ever be such drastic sanctions. Back tracking isn't enough for me now, what skeletons would be unearthed if the spotlight was turned back on the sfa I wonder.

My thoughts on it was that they have had to be seen on doing something to avoid the theory of conspiracy from the Piggery, and now that is done is almost ready to welcome and appeal which they will accept and drop the sanctions.

Positive spin on it anyway

"Rangers have been part of the fabric of Scottish football's history and are integral to its future prosperity.

"The Scottish FA must act with integrity and with the best interests of the game at heart. It is with this in mind that we await any appeal from the club."

Now I read that bit in bold as someone who knows they have fucked it and want the appeal to come in so they can get out of it.

The fallout so far is huge and with each headline it just gets worse for the cunts.

Well said. Whilst Vincent tries his utmost to embellish Lennon's wrongdoings it is vital that we continue to exert pressure on what is an utterly shambolic organisation. I still think we should go to Division 3 and leave the rest of the fucking hypocrites in the SPL to stew in their gathering debtstorm.

or on the other hand he could be saying, 'let them appeal,we will throw it out,double the fines and make the transfer embargo two years'.' peter and I have a plan B in place you know....'.

Guest Andypendek

To late, too bad.

When I bailed out of RM last time I said I would follow Scotland. Got mocked. Well, the mockers were right and I was wrong. Still follow Scotland, but not one penny to the SFA.

Too late, too bad.

My thoughts on it was that they have had to be seen on doing something to avoid the theory of conspiracy from the Piggery, and now that is done is almost ready to welcome and appeal which they will accept and drop the sanctions.

Positive spin on it anyway

See where you're coming from with this, but the selective use of the video referral system (ie no token tarrier put through it) shows they don't even have the decency or sense to pretend they're being 'fair' about things.

Don't see them backtracking seriously now, but hope I'm wrong.

When I bailed out of RM last time I said I would follow Scotland. Got mocked. Well, the mockers were right and I was wrong. Still follow Scotland, but not one penny to the SFA.

Too late, too bad.

(tu)

No-one should be interested just now in who was right and who was wrong. We're all on the same side going forward. And we have the real enemies in sight.