ok ONE of the Hampden 3 named .....

JTP

It won't have any impact on my team. We get nothing from the top teams anyway it just means less teams to steel the good players we find i.e Marvin Andrews/Nacho Novo/Didi Agathe/Jim Baxter list goes on. Before this nasty threat there was a number of lower legue fans on yourside but you are turning people against you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't have any impact on my team. We get nothing from the top teams anyway it just means less teams to steel the good players we find i.e Marvin Andrews/Nacho Novo/Didi Agathe/Jim Baxter list goes on. Before this nasty threat there was a number of lower legue fans on yourside but you are turning people against you.

Listen mate, we don't want anyone on our side. We just want whats fair. What has happened is bias and wrong. Simple as that. We've not asked for any clubs sympathy, nor do we want it. What we want is the fair treatment and help from the organisations which SHOULD be helping.

Be very careful here people. This guy is threatening legal action to anyone who names him.

Don't see such a claim flying but you never know. :)

Isn't threatening legal action to anyone who names him, actually in effect outing himself because why would he need to threaten this if it wasn't true.

And besides which, what happened to the SFA's great new era of 'transparency'.

It's actually about time FIFA got off its fat bloated arse and investigated the whole shenanigans of this corrupt assocation. Oh wait, one of the most corrupt organizations in the world investigating corruption. Nothing to see here then.

Hi guys

Its time to back off. If anyone has been put on this board it is independant for a reason it doesn't matter who the club are the same would have happened to anyother club in this situation if you don't agree then this is paranoia. Anyone associated with a club outside the SPL has no interest in damaging another team, what would be the point?

Eh? Revenge,hatred,pay off,intimidation,delusional and being a prick,to name a few.

Can you please clarify as to how we are turning fans against us?

The fans are the only voice Rangers have at the moment. Sometimes there will be decent enough people caught in the crossfire, that may or may not be your chairman, I am not qualified enough to judge. However ultimately we need to look after number one.

What nasty threat? Naming the individual allows us to question the validity of the decision and reasons behind it, especially given the unprecedented nature of the punishments.

And we neither want nor need the sympathy of others. We want respect for our club and fairness in our dealings.

You may not think this but you do have support from some fans if you remove the media from this but involving other teams who have no agenda against you changes opinion. You may not want support from other places which is fair enough but don't alienate people when they could help.

Raith have great memories of Ibrox cause of 94 cup win. i know we are small but kirkcaldy has a good size support for rangers and i just think there is no need to go on a rant about stuff related to my club.

You may not think this but you do have support from some fans if you remove the media from this but involving other teams who have no agenda against you changes opinion. You may not want support from other places which is fair enough but don't alienate people when they could help.

Raith have great memories of Ibrox cause of 94 cup win. i know we are small but kirkcaldy has a good size support for rangers and i just think there is no need to go on a rant about stuff related to my club.

If you have sympathy for Rangers, then why do you not question your own Chairman (if he is indeed the person on the panel) as to why he felt the need to pass down these unprecedented punishments to Rangers?

Instead of telling Rangers supporters they should not hold these people to account?

kirkcaldy has a good size support for rangers

Yup, sure do! :21:(tu)

However, no-one went on a rant about Raith, just about Drysdale. And, I'm sorry, but he was a :wanker: at school, and he's a :wanker: now.

In fact, if memory serves, he was a Dundee Utd fan!! Explains it all really

Isn't threatening legal action to anyone who names him, actually in effect outing himself because why would he need to threaten this if it wasn't true.

And besides which, what happened to the SFA's great new era of 'transparency'.

It's actually about time FIFA got off its fat bloated arse and investigated the whole shenanigans of this corrupt assocation. Oh wait, one of the most corrupt organizations in the world investigating corruption. Nothing to see here then.

footballing bodies seem to have a built in deflecting mechanism,if our so called leaders at FIFA are anything to go by,one of the most corrupt organisations imagineable......

There was no rant about raith ! But you could stick too raith forums and then you wouldn't have too see what the big bad rangers fans are saying about your poor little team !!

Obviously we want other club chairmen to put pressure on the spl and sfa to stop kicking us while we are down. I'm sorry it has to be this way but we have no leadership at the club just now and are probably closer to the brink than anybody imagines.

The list goes on? go on with it then, we could do with some steel in our team, or did you mean steal? when the players were purchased for a fee agreed between the two clubs, its not stealing.

Hi guys

Its time to back off. If anyone has been put on this board it is independant for a reason it doesn't matter who the club are the same would have happened to anyother club in this situation if you don't agree then this is paranoia. Anyone associated with a club outside the SPL has no interest in damaging another team, what would be the point?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh. You're actually serious. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi guys

There is no question that the SFA penalties are draconian. We just have to look back at other teams in Scotland (Not just the SPL, the SFA govern the whole of Scottish football) that have undergone an insolvency event. Not one of these teams was given a signing ban outside of their administration period. Every one of these teams also failed to pay various different taxes to HMRC in final weeks and months before administration, HMRC were eventually paid off through various CVA agreements. These clubs also arguably brought the game into just as much disrepute and also therefore breached rule 66. How you can say this is paranoia on the part of rangers fans is a ludicrous accusation on your part.

I think it is only fair that we as rangers fans know who the men who dished out this punishment were and whether they were leant on from above or whether they made the decision themselves. Clearly if the men did make this decision independently we deserve to know why.

It looks already that this decision will be blown out of the water at any appeal, not only because the panel have dished out a punishment that isn't even on the list for breaches of rule 66. The cracks are appearing.

Drysdale, and the rest have a lot to answer for if any appeal is successful.

We are not involving any club, we are talking about an individual here. And I think our team are more qualified than others to be able to separate a person in charge of a club and the club itself.

We are questioning his motives as to why he has chose to impose the severest punishment on Rangers when all the problems were down to CW.

Hi guys

The ironic thing in all this is your fuckwit of a director has just cost your club 100ks in the future because Rangers fans will boycott your club for years to come.Dickhead