Bill Miller Bid

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Super is happy with Miller then so am I, if I was to trust anyone then I would trust Super Ally! (tu)

Well Ally cant very well turn round and say the guys a walloper, cos he might be his boss in a few weeks so he has to be diplomatic I would take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Both options sound good. Tbks will have to wrap up whyte and a cva asap. Miller wants to drag out the court cases admin have started to get the company sorted whilst leaving the club (hopefully) safe.

Don't think either bid is perfect, nor is either 'bad'.

However, time is the most important factor now. Admin have no excuses to drag this out now.

Well Ally cant very well turn round and say the guys a walloper, cos he might be his boss in a few weeks so he has to be diplomatic I would take his comments with a pinch of salt.

You think Ally is only thinking of himself? I think if Ally had any reservations about Miller we would know about them. Remember one thing Ally is blue through and through, Somehow I don't think he would put a wage before his beloved Rangers.

Hmmm ma nerves are shredded to the max!

Ave no got a problem with 'The Billy Bid' but i still think a prefer 'The BJK Bid' cus we know we're dealing with Rangers people who have the best interests of the club at heart, but so long as Billy's no mentioning the L word then thats cool, main thing is to save Rangers

You think Ally is only thinking of himself? I think if Ally had any reservations about Miller we would know about them. Remember one thing Ally is blue through and through, Somehow I don't think he would put a wage before his beloved Rangers.

He can't, fuck sake he cannot come out and say this guys a chopstick when the Admins are considering a bid from him, they are duty bound to accept the best bid he cannot be seen to be turning the supporters against what may prove to be the best bid he will have been well warned by the admins to stay out and remain neutral in the whole process it's not just about him protecting his wage as you so eloquently put it.