Bill Miller Bid

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just how fucking pathetic are the blue knights if combined with brian kennedy, they are STILL outbidded by a fucking red neck trucker from across the ocean :angry:

cant paul murray find that mysterious 25million quid down the back of his couch again

Hope he is as that was the name given to the Ulster Scots who settled in America.21.gif

Hope he is as that was the name given to the Ulster Scots who settled in America.21.gif

Dunno if uve seen it or no but theres an excellent documentry on YouTube about the Ulster Scots... Called, Born Fighting

Anyone no seen it a suggest gee it a watch sometime, its brilliant (well its brilliant if your a prod lol)

Dunno if uve seen it or no but theres an excellent documentry on YouTube about the Ulster Scots... Called, Born Fighting

Anyone no seen it a suggest gee it a watch sometime, its brilliant (well its brilliant if your a prod lol)

Yeah watched it on STV was over two programs 00000042.gif Book is a good read.

*High 5*

Aye its superb, thought it was gid to learn that folks like GW Bush and Neil Armstorng are fellow brethren

A guy I was in business went over to New England are for a month every year on holiday. And one of his first port of calls was the barbers shop in this small town for the open razor shave and the chat that goes with it. So he is sitting in the chair getting the shave talking away to the barber , when the guy in the next chair said , I know that accent.you are Scottish and from Glasgow if I'm not mistaken.

Turned out it was George Bush chatted with him then they left ,and he said his wife was walking along with this woman , who she had chatted with in a baby shop as she was buying a gift for a friends new baby and lo and behold the woman was Barbara Bush.

Good prods.00000042.gif

i'm going to watch it just now - see you in an hour and a half :D

A guy I was in business went over to New England are for a month every year on holiday. And one of his first port of calls was the barbers shop in this small town for the open razor shave and the chat that goes with it. So he is sitting in the chair getting the shave talking away to the barber , when the guy in the next chair said , I know that accent.you are Scottish and from Glasgow if I'm not mistaken.

Turned out it was George Bush chatted with him then they left ,and he said his wife was walking along with this woman , who she had chatted with in a baby shop as she was buying a gift for a friends new baby and lo and behold the woman was Barbara Bush.

Good prods.00000042.gif

Haha thats awesome ... aye see theres loads of us oot there, the diff is the taigs cut about moaning with the chip on the shoulder while we make shit happen !!

W.A.T.P.

Haha thats awesome ... aye see theres loads of us oot there, the diff is the taigs cut about moaning with the chip on the shoulder while we make shit happen !!

W.A.T.P.

Built this fair town I've spent the last few years in 00000042.gif

It is impossible for Hillier to give a definitive answer as he is not privy to the full details of the bids. So really it's all guess work, and you could produce another guy of his academical standing to give the opposite opinion.

You keep saying that, but you never do. :D

You keep saying that, but you never do. :D

Hillier gives if/thens on everything, so he's doing it himself. Just conveniently used for fodder by parties that were/are invested in TBK when he opines in their favor.