Join English Division 3,

mark1979

Why doesn't rangers join ED3, premiership in 3 years?. With asured champions league football every year it was hard to see the point, but if we're going to be relegated anyway, what an opportunity to start an exciting new journey. Start sending this idea to Ibrox, I dont think they have any idea what a good move this could be. Come on guys, how can we get this idea to ally McCoist?

Hey, guys? Why don't we ask top-flights teams from other European countries if they want to discuss creating a tournament of our own? We could call it the North Atlantic League, or something?

Guys? Guys?

They talked about this idea a while ago, when the English top flight told us to f***k off. Then nothing else was said, cheers, OceanRain, at least we should explore other ideas.

Again, they don't want us

Sorry to copy and paste from another thread, but my answer remains the same.

English don't want the terrorists supporting, anti protestant, anti british, peadophile supporting taigs in the country.

We won't be able to get into the EPL, but could easily start out at league 2, as long as it's us alone and not they fenian cunts

Don't see how UEFA/FIFA could do anything about it either, last time i checked we are a BRITISH CLUB, we have every right to play in England if we want to.

We live under the same flag, the same monarchy, the same parliament, FFS we even have the same passport that confirms this.

Are FIFA/UEFA really going to tell us we cant play in another British league?

They talked about this idea a while ago, when the English top flight told us to f***k off. Then nothing else was said, cheers, OceanRain, at least we should explore other ideas.

DID THEY?!

Well, dash it and drat it!

Back to the drawing board I go! :sherlock:

Why doesn't rangers join ED3, premiership in 3 years?. With asured champions league football every year it was hard to see the point, but if we're going to be relegated anyway, what an opportunity to start an exciting new journey. Start sending this idea to Ibrox, I dont think they have any idea what a good move this could be. Come on guys, how can we get this idea to ally McCoist?

doh doh doh doh doh doh

ffs

It's like the mls is it not, yank and Canadian teams play in that league together, so is there any difference. I'm prob missing something obvious but just thought I'd ask

They agreed to it.

The English FA won't take us and Scottish FA won't let us.