Let's join La Liga

Fuck that shit, let's just tour the world. Play whoever we fucking like

The Gers on tour! :uk:

The Haarlem Globetrotters of the footballing world? Could we also arrange exhibition matches at Ibrox and sell them to Sky or whoever, when the SPL are playing? That would be hilarious AND we could have guest players so the SFA could stick their signing ban up their fat arses. Probably make more money in the end. Of course there might well be a down side ;)

The though of Rangers touring the world playing whoever we very well please is awesome. Make it in to a TV show, Rangers play Kaizer Chiefs, Papac mis understands the situation and gets prepared for a riot.

If you don't come get this shed I'm setting fire to it, mate.

mate, i brought along my slaves friends on the bus i hired last week - especially since the shed was so big.

despite managing to turn the bus on its side and carry it out my street by hand, we ended up breaking down as apparently the bus is not designed for 173 people - its meant for 21.

bus_very_crowded.jpg

im currently in a place called baghdad?? not sure where it is, but i think i took a wrong turn.

be there soon.