Open Letter

spireblue

No need to apoligise my thought have drifted more than once to the 66 we lost that fateful day more than once while these so called rangers supporters play their stupid games with something so many hold so dear.

R.I.P. Tommy and the rest we lost that tragic day. Gone but will never be forgotten and always in the hearts of your fellow bears.

Sorry lads been holding that in for a long time,recent developments are leavimg me sickened by the whole game,this club is more than a name.It's a way of life. WATP.

Never forgotten. Sad, sad story mate. Was on stairway 13 that day with about 6 or 7 of my pals. I was 6wks away from my 14th birthday. We slid down the grassy slopes, as we always did, and didnt see a thing or realised what had happened til we got back home when there was about 50 anxious parents waiting at the bus stop. Being a parent and grandparent now, I dont know how young Tommys parents coped with it.

Your story is why OUR club MUST survive.

Not really sure what to say - its these wounds, past loses but also past triumphs that tie us to the past as we look to the future. No matter what Rangers will survive, forget the corporate entity that holds the structure of the club, these are irrelevant when a story like this reminds you of what is the heart of our club, its our fans, past, present and future, it is these ties and our bond as fans that define the club. In these dark days that is what we need to remember - these dark days are nothing compared to the darkness some families have already faced.

No, I don't think that any of the so called journalists and 'impartial' football observers that write about our club would identify with Tommy.

Tommy epitomises all that the Rangers fan thinks and feels. None of our detractors will ever experience the love that Tommy had for his team - for his club!

Tommy is a Bear - they will never be anything of note!

Tommy is remembered - they will never be!