Knights ride in again

rangers_1993

Is it such a "haymaker" because he (they) have been trying to fuck about and buy the club on the cheap?

The time for fucking us about has long since passed. :angry:

It was a classic Frank Bruno 'haymaker'....... it almost burts the wet paper bag

D&P should put the club up for sale at Sothebys the way TBK are bidding..... Another 50quid - do I have another 50 quid....... FFS.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to keep us up to speed, maybe someone can confirm how many "best and final" offers TBK have now submitted.

To be honest, I don't think TBK have submitted any offers really. Each of 'their' bid has arguably been a Ticketus bid or a Brian Kennedy bid.

Sure, we have some worthy high net worth bears trying their best to move the club forward but are they really putting forward their own credible bid per se? I don't think so unfortunately.

Add in the share issue to fund the club (or pay back Kennedy?) then the TBK plan seems to have as many pitfalls and uncertainties as any other.

No-one wants to criticise guys who are attempting to save the club but it may help their case if they just call a spade a spade. Anything else just adds to the confusion.

To be honest, I don't think TBK have submitted any offers really. Each of 'their' bid has arguably been a Ticketus bid or a Brian Kennedy bid.

Sure, we have some worthy high net worth bears trying their best to move the club forward but are they really putting forward their own credible bid per se? I don't think so unfortunately.

Add in the share issue to fund the club (or pay back Kennedy?) then the TBK plan seems to have as many pitfalls and uncertainties as any other.

No-one wants to criticise guys who are attempting to save the club but it may help their case if they just call a spade a spade. Anything else just adds to the confusion.

They're loaded, only a mill or so short of Miller's conditional offer without kennedy's wedge, allegedly.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=218667&view=findpost&p=1059996328

They're loaded, only a mill or so short of Miller's conditional offer without kennedy's wedge, allegedly.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=218667&view=findpost&p=1059996328

Like I say, it's difficult to really appraise their efforts accurately.

I certainly appreciate what TBK are doing (and obviously favour them over Miller) but we've never had our concerns allayed from the start. For example, I'd like to know exactly why our fan groups have been so vocal in their backing.

The Knights bid should be all our favourite but the fact we're still asking questions and have doubts is worrying. Hopefully they're playing a good game though and, as always, we'll just have to be patient and hope for the best.

Like I say, it's difficult to really appraise their efforts accurately.

I certainly appreciate what TBK are doing (and obviously favour them over Miller) but we've never had our concerns allayed from the start. For example, I'd like to know exactly why our fan groups have been so vocal in their backing.

The Knights bid should be all our favourite but the fact we're still asking questions and have doubts is worrying. Hopefully they're playing a good game though and, as always, we'll just have to be patient and hope for the best.

I should have added I have already stated that I don't believe they have their bus fare never mind any crinkly stuff.

If they can't possibly meet the level of investment required for a CVA after what has transpired in the past week, the admins have essentially spelled it out to them what the acceptable level is, then their efforts can only be described as that of a farce.

Either way there will be a preferred bidder as Bill Miller has already reached the level the admins are looking for so if TBK don't meet this at least then what was the point of bidding.

yeah what could tbk possibly gain from creditors thinking they have limited funds.

doh

If their funds aren't limited, agree a deal with Whyte and let's move onto the CVA.

I'm sure the last year has taught the relevant people how deals can be done under the table.

Saw the Sunday Times rich list yesterday and went to the Scottish list and Brian Kennedy was 5th and Douglas Parks was about 60th I think. If these guys were serious they should have been able to put a half decent offer in by now IMO. Seems as if they're just putting in a few bits of loose change and hope its enough and not wanting to heavily invest in it.