why no five stars

I do apologise if this has already been posted regarding the new strip.

My wife asked me last night why there isnt 5 stars on the new strip and I said its prob because they are not sure of our future...stripped titles etc and can't put it on the top???? Anybody else know why ?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 5 stars are on the strip but not above the badge because it's a tribute to the 72 strip.

Everyone knows we have the record for number of titles so what difference does it make?

I like it plain tbh, you seen the state of the Ceptic badge...that is an utter mess. :craphead:

Ok thanks sorry I asked now

Tbh what did you expect from this OP?

Clearly many bears are on tender hooks today with what this being the SPL meeting day so posts about losing history ect are going to be met with taig hate. Also we will not lose any history as has been clearly established now, so we will have the 5 stars no matter what (6 sooner than later).

I do apologise if this has already been posted regarding the new strip.

My wife asked me last night why there isnt 5 stars on the new strip and I said its prob because they are not sure of our future...stripped titles etc and can't put it on the top???? Anybody else know why ?

Apparently they are on the shoulder mate - according the the radio the other day.