why no five stars

Tbh what did you expect from this OP?

Clearly many bears are on tender hooks today with what this being the SPL meeting day so posts about losing history ect are going to be met with taig hate. Also we will not lose any history as has been clearly established now, so we will have the 5 stars no matter what (6 sooner than later).

[/quote ano shoulda thought before I posted but I genuinely didn't know..and I know we have other things to concern ourselves with just didn't think it get bad comments like a few have it people calling me a fenian but hey it's my own fault lol

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our strip looks better without the 5 stars above the badge.

I'm not a fan of the stars either.

They were first brought in by teams who'd won the European cup. And we've got them for League wins. It's just not the same. Especially in Scotland where basically it's only ever been between two teams.

I can understand why we have them. I just don't like them.

Sorry just can't believe the stick I'm getting

OK I'll give you a polite answer. If you look at the front of the strip, the 5 stars are on your right hand side of the picture at the bottom of the shirt.....so when you wear it the 5 stars will be on the LHS of the shirt.

They were first brought in for league wins by the Italians I think.

I'm not a fan of the stars either.

They were first brought in by teams who'd won the European cup. And we've got them for League wins. It's just not the same. Especially in Scotland where basically it's only ever been between two teams.

I can understand why we have them. I just don't like them.

A dirty tarrier asked me that question the other day in a snidey innuendo fb post he is now unfriended from my FB, Sick of these fukks posting shit.

The OP did ask a sniff sniff question no wonder your getting slaughtered mate picture of your burd naked with a bears scarf & all is forgiven, A rep may also be given.

I do apologise if this has already been posted regarding the new strip.

My wife asked me last night why there isnt 5 stars on the new strip and I said its prob because they are not sure of our future...stripped titles etc and can't put it on the top???? Anybody else know why ?

:lol:

how has this guy lasted so long.