Roy Hodgson confirmed as new England manager

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hodgson is doomed already tbh.

Redknapp will be the England manager after the World Cup in Brazil.

Agreed, although I don't know about Harry getting it, they could have a new, overrated darling by that time.

Its actually unbelievable how much of an affect those scum cunts have.

Is that headline for real?

That's fucking shocking. Shite paper.

He has my full support, would have preffered HR but it wasn't my choice, i don't think Roy will be succesfull, don't think he'll be a complete Mcclaren like failure either.

It's not going to work out for Roy which is a shame as he has done really well at Fulham and West Brom. Media wanted Harry and aren't even giving him a chance to succeed.

If England fail at the Euros (which I think is highly probable seeing as Spain, Germany, Holland and France are all better than England) the media will be calling for his head sayind "Where's 'Arry?"

I think Hodgson is doomed already tbh.

Redknapp will be the England manager after the World Cup in Brazil.

I think Saggy Chops will be a bit old by then and I don't think the FA is too keen on the baggage that comes with him ... they shied away from Terry Vegetables for long enough and then ditched him at the first whiff of scandal. I'm not sure that Cockney wideboys are the FA's preferred choice.

I would.

That's shite by the Sun, let's just make fun of his lisp coz we wanted Harry. :rolleyes:

They have already made clear they don't want him to succeed. Just wait for his first mistake, no shame the English media.

to be honest il feel sorry for roy when england get knocked out haha. likeable guy and a talented manager. he got a pretty average fulham team to the europa league final

typical Sun patter by the way. gutter press