Sandy Jardine

first time poster here - show some mercy...............

Given our current challenges, Sandy Jardine has demonstrated more leadership qualities than all of the various rangers supporter associations put together and i for on,e if we had an election for one leader of RFC supporters he would be my preference. anyone agree?

Given our current challenges, Sandy Jardine has demonstrated more leadership qualities than all of the various rangers supporter associations put together and i for on,e if we had an election for one leader of RFC supporters he would be my preference. anyone agree?

I really admire the way that he has come forward and fronted the unity of the fans, whereas he could just have sat on his arse and kept quiet. The club could do with a man like him (tu)

Sandy was my hero when I was around the age of eight or so...I think I imagined myself as Rangers's Best back then and thought of myself AS Sandy :) a quite Brilliant right back. I then took it upon myself (in my head again) to be Derek Parlane and I became a striker at the tender age of ten 1/2 lol

Sandy always comes across as a right nice gent.... great shout :clap:

Sandy was my hero when I was around the age of eight or so...I think I imagined myself as Rangers's Best back then and thought of myself AS Sandy :) a quite Brilliant right back. I then took it upon myself (in my head again) to be Derek Parlane and I became a striker at the tender age of ten 1/2 lol

Sandy always comes across as a right nice gent.... great shout :clap:

Great post there. Sandy has really risen to the occasion lately and I couldn't admire him more. How fortunate we are to have gents like Ally and him to steady our ship through these ridiculously trying times!

seen sandy taking pelters on here many a time.but to me he has always been a top man the way he played for us if many had seen that then am sure he would be held in esteem for that alongside his efforts of today a true blue even when he left us his heart was at ibrox

Pass me the sick bucket. Sandy Jardine did a job, he was fighting for his own sinecure. This is the guy who lied to the support regarding Bobby Shearer's family wishes. A crawler of a man.

Pass me the sick bucket. Sandy Jardine did a job, he was fighting for his own sinecure. This is the guy who lied to the support regarding Bobby Shearer's family wishes. A crawler of a man.

Agreed. He should have walked following that disgraceful episode.

The best Rangers right-back that I have ever seen.