• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

"Kid oan tae be ultras"

"Whats an ultra?"

"No tellin ye"

:lol: :lol:

"Childish look at me shite" Think you're the one acting like a child.

I don't talk, far less type like that you sad little ned. Do you think I'm on here to answer to you? Prick. Fuck off back to the scheme.

I don't talk, far less type like that you sad little ned. Do you think I'm on here to answer to you? Prick. Fuck off back to the scheme.

Aye since you make accusations and don't even know what they mean.

Ned? :lol: :lol:

Superb. Bad mouth bears who do their best to bring an atmosphere back, can't explain the meaning of words you've said and now hit out with personal insults?

Amazing.

Aye since you make accusations and don't even know what they mean.

Ned? :lol: :lol:

Superb. Bad mouth bears who do their best to bring an atmosphere back, can't explain the meaning of words you've said and now hit out with personal insults?

Amazing.

Why are you so upset that not everyone gets a hard on over little neds doing "poznans", etc? Not my cup of tea and hopefully the young lads grow out of it and we start getting back to the traditional Ibrox noise. Until then I reserve my right to say I don't really like it.

Why are you so upset that not everyone gets a hard on over little neds doing "poznans", etc? Not my cup of tea and hopefully the young lads grow out of it and we start getting back to the traditional Ibrox noise. Until then I reserve my right to say I don't really like it.

I don't mind it if people don't like it, it's only fair. But you coming in and giving it the "pretend ultras" pish annoys me, aye. Especially when you don't know what that means.

"Little neds" lies, total lies. But hey you continue lieing. "Poznan" gets done during a chant which faces every way, done once a game if you're lucky

Keep lieing though, you're making a fool of yourself.

I don't mind it if people don't like it, it's only fair. But you coming in and giving it the "pretend ultras" pish annoys me, aye. Especially when you don't know what that means.

"Little neds" lies, total lies. But hey you continue lieing. "Poznan" gets done during a chant which faces every way, done once a game if you're lucky

Someone more cruel than me might say it is the person who cannot spell lying who is making a fool of himself.

Don't worry mate.

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg

:clap:

Is it really as easy as 'move over lads, I'm coming in'?

Anyone who tries to make a joke of that is in need of a slap.

If you want to be added to the BF1 section waiting list for next season then please visit the link below and send the following details:

• Full Name

• Rangers number

• Date Of Birth

• Mobile Number

• House Number

Transfer to BF1Click here

If you do so, hopefully you'll be in the section next year.

Quite right mate, don't have a season book myself but planning on getting one in the next couple of years and would seriously consider sitting there.

Looks like an absolute riot and would love to help contribute to bringing back some atmosphere to Ibrox. When I first started going as a youngster about 10 years ago the buzz about the place was light years ahead of what it is nowadays. A shame really.

There needs to be a real culture shift at Ibrox to get things going again and sadly it's hard to see where that's going to come from.

I'm 19 just now and had my season ticket for about 3 years in the Govan Rear, was horrible up there not being able to sign really but never knew how to join TBO etc.

If i can get you in there, will you join ???????

I am just back in from the game and the fans in BF1 were brilliant. The rest of Ibrox was dead and the atmosphere was really disappointing until the final whistle and then the lap of honour.

If even half of Ibrox could be as passionate as BF1 it would make the match day experience so much better.

The Motherwell fans were only outsung by BF1, if it wasn't for those "ultras" it would have been quite shameful.

Well done BF1

I am just back in from the game and the fans in BF1 were brilliant. The rest of Ibrox was dead and the atmosphere was really disappointing until the final whistle and then the lap of honour.

If even half of Ibrox could be as passionate as BF1 it would make the match day experience so much better.

The Motherwell fans were only outsung by BF1, if it wasn't for those "ultras" it would have been quite shameful.

Well done BF1

:praise:

Cards on the table.

Im 40+

Im a CEO of a decent sized organisation and couldnt put myself in the BF1.

I would chop my right and left arm off to be back in the 80's when me and the lads were part of the loyal who followed every week be it Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow or Munich.

My boy is in there and im as proud as punch.

Get yourself a Season tickey BF1 or BF2 or BF3.

Make 1000 turn into 2000 then 3000.

What the fukk is stopping you.

GSA. Appreciate your view but leave the thread.

Cards on the table.

Im 40+

Im a CEO of a decent sized organisation and couldnt put myself in the BF1.

I would chop my right and left arm off to be back in the 80's when me and the lads were part of the loyal who followed every week be it Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow or Munich.

My boy is in there and im as proud as punch.

Get yourself a Season tickey BF1 or BF2 or BF3.

Make 1000 turn into 2000 then 3000.

What the fukk is stopping you.

GSA. Appreciate your view but leave the thread.

:lol: Quality sign off

I totally agree with you mate was at the game today right next to the Motherwell fans and I have to say I was slightly embarrassed that they appeared to outsing us (at least from where I was sitting) for most of the game.

IMO the guys in BF1 must do all they can to increase their numbers and build a singing section that Ibrox and Rangers deserve.

I think these guys do add greatly to the atmosphere but also think the fact that we have all the people that really want to get into it concentrated in one area has a negative effect on trying to improve the atmosphere elsewhere in the stadium. At the same time there are fans amongst them that do seem to entirely forget that they are primarily there to see the Rangers, there are people that it would genuinely surprise me if they looked towards the pitch and saw ten minutes of action the entire game as their heads are constantly turning to the West enclosure to harass them about singing.