So Who's left In The Bidding Now ?

Guardian

Is there anyway that a CVA could be agreed and the club handed back to Whyte?

I read that that was one of the ways a company could exit administration.

in theory yes. players sold, 9 million raised, cva agreed and paid then club handed back to whyte.

the problem is hmrc won't agree a cva with whyte. probably not ticketus either.

that's where a patsy comes in.

in theory yes. players sold, 9 million raised, cva agreed and paid then club handed back to whyte.

the problem is hmrc won't agree a cva with whyte. probably not ticketus either.

that's where a patsy comes in.

so you are saying anything up to 18 players could be sold to make the £9m...............cracker 00000042.gif

"@RFC_Official: AMcC - I have not spoken to any of the new bidders for the club."

That appears to be yet another contradicting statement, given Whitehouse's comments earlier on this week.

Duff and Phelps said that 2 of the interested parties had spoken to McCoist. Could that not have been Bill Ng and TBK?

Rangers' adminstrators Duff & Phelps say there are four bids on the table for the troubled club and they are locked in talks with lawyers all day, but progress is being made.

"@STVNews: Rangers crisis: Administrators say there are two bids left on the table after Blue Knights withdrew from running http://t.co/gTo7PS2S"

Rangers' adminstrators Duff & Phelps say there are four bids on the table for the troubled club and they are locked in talks with lawyers all day, but progress is being made.

For the first time we have heard that they are involved with lawyers , that is the most positive thing to come out of this process...........................looks like a deal is being hammered out.21.gif

Hope as i mentioned in another post kennedy hands copies of his offer to the press and reads the whole offer out live....then we will know who has been telling porkies.

For the first time we have heard that they are involved with lawyers , that is the most positive thing to come out of this process...........................looks like a deal is being hammered out.21.gif

Hope as i mentioned in another post kennedy hands copies of his offer to the press and reads the whole offer out live....then we will know who has been telling porkies.

They mentioned the lawyers a couple of days ago. Keep up,ffs.