London consortium to be named PB

Nothing surer. This 'London consortium' mob will be laughable and Duff & Phelps will have to go into hiding. It's the first time I've ever known a high profile 'consortium' to remain totally secret with nothing leaked about who they are. It's difficult enough with one guy (ask Jim McColl when he agreed to underwrite a fans bid in secret a couple of years ago).

LOAD OF SHITE!!

Nothing surer. This 'London consortium' mob will be laughable and Duff & Phelps will have to go into hiding. It's the first time I've ever known a high profile 'consortium' to remain totally secret with nothing leaked about who they are. It's difficult enough with one guy (ask Jim McColl when he agreed to underwrite a fans bid in secret a couple of years ago).

LOAD OF SHITE!!

Indeed.

What right do they have to dodge an email box full of abuse.

Do they not want abusive banners on show at Rangers last match of the season or something ?

The weans will be out again this weekend no doubt, continuing their hissy fit and stamping their feet cos their limp horse didn't win.

Like any tantrum, ignore it for a while and it'll go away.

Most were very sexy, a few were pretty mental though! I don’t remember a toilet brush and a bowl of jelly being in the initial option poll but I’ll take what I get I suppose.

Fuck :disappointment: she must fancy you. I only got pics of her in the long sleeve top with the trackie bottoms, gutted (td)

LOAD OF SHITE!!

Oh dear - did you not get the pm?

LOAD OF SHITE!!

Firstly I think this consortium is very real.

However, there is some definite interference being run with respect to who is behind it. That may actually be good news.

Tom English ‏ @TomEnglishSport

Duff and Phelps say negotiations are at an advanced stage with another bidder who...ah, forget it, you've heard it before

Chris McLaughlin ‏ @BBCchrismclaug

#Rangers administrators at a 'very very advanced' stage with one bidder. Scottish/international.

Apparently a new bidder has nipped in front of the London consortium.

we dont have time for this preferred bidder carryon, if the person/consortium want to buy us. it needs to be done now.

the pb days are gone. just give all interested parties the full details nd club accounts and let them make there offers and then accept one and conclude the deal.

So who will be at the press conference?

Rumours that Paul Murray and Sir Walter will be there alongside Kennedy but i'd be very surprised if Walter was a mouthpiece for TBK's. He no doubt knows they are a bunch of pretenders.

Cant fool Walter. He knows the score!

If Walter is on anyones side it will the unnamed mob.

Its getting silly now, I want someone to step up, here's the money, I've bought he club, let's look to pre_season, all thi preferred bidder crap Gould have been done weeks ago and the fact thats it's going to be an Unknown Consortuim, is this really the best bidder? WHO ARE THEY???