D&P Speak Out

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if this is true it will be a first from liar liar.

Aye professional court apointed administrators would come out with a lie?! Perhaps you have backed the wrong horse and time to re-evaluate your stance!

I didn't understand much of his rant. He talks endlessly of how proud he is of Rangers, about how it's a great Scottish institution and yet when it comes down to it, his love doesn't extend to coughing over too many readies. Kennedy is worth millions - some here claiming £600 million, other estimates I've seen in the media have been nearer £250 million - and yet he only seems willing to part with a bit of loose change to save this "great institution" that he's so proud of. Hell, Mike Ashley, worth circa £1.3 billion, must've pumped about a quarter of that into Newcastle United.

Exactly!

He wants to come in and act like our saviour! If he was so proud of Rangers and felt we were such a great institution he would have bought us from SDM

TBK and kennedy knew why there bid was regected and have chosen to rile up the support, if there was an end to doing this i could see why they did it.

You can accuse D&p of dithering, not giving clear statements and anythig n else you choose.

bottom line thougnh if your bid is worth less than liquidation to the creditors it can't be accepted.

i listened to kennedy today, he is an intelligent and articulate man who has built up a significant amount of wealth, his bid couldn't be accepted and he knew why... but went ahead anyway.

For what it's worth with the correct bid i think he could have been a decent leader during these times.

Totally agree.

Even if D&P actually are doing a good job, which i dont believe they are, who the hell is gonna hire them or Collyer Bristow after this? lol

I predict some name changes :lol:

(and at least one from Collyer Bristow going to prison)..

totally agree d&p will need to call in administrators after this for themselves HERES HOPING remember this company has had a full 3 months!!! total pr disaster for them and hope they never ever ever make another penny out of other peoples misfortunes!!

totally agree d&p will need to call in administrators after this for themselves HERES HOPING remember this company has had a full 3 months!!! total pr disaster for them and hope they never ever ever make another penny out of other peoples misfortunes!!

Yeah, and both companies probably have quite a few employees.

Their fellow staff must be like "What the fuck are you doing!, most of our pay is commission based and people will never hire us!" lol

If this is all true surely Kennedy must be a taig at the wind-up ? Conditional on the purpose of Rangers getting to the latter stages of a competition we won't be in ? How do the RST fanboys cunts feel about that ?

I wouldn't say it was bad PR. We're clearly in a bad state and they have kept up going, by being able to negotiate terms with the players.

The sad thing is, it could kill us in the long term when we need to pay the players back.