bede

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm this joe lewis stuff, if so im away for a bit of self relief

Not officially, the interview with Green he says that the list will only be published on 6th June. He says anything else is speculation.

I'm not taking a dig in anyway, simply asking ... If the Consortium have so much money, then why are they saying that if the £3.5million + Money owed to the club + Something else which make up the CVA, is not accepted ... then it will be a Newco.

The cva will happen the agreement with creditors will be well down the road. Think about this people with serious wedges of cash don't like losing money and they like a bargain like the rest of us. They will avoid new co at all costs unless hmrc shout they want silly money,which they won't. They know the outcome of new co,zero pence.

D&p were painted as incompetent by one party for there own ends. They are very highly respected in there field and would run rings round the majority if there critics

It is certainly true that they have managed to obtain a better offer than many were keen to have accepted.

The CVA is hardly guaranteed, but certainly more likely than under any other offers we have heard about in the last 72hours.

He spoke well and openly at the press conference, made plenty of thinly veiled jibes at tbk's and there conduct during the process.

I liked the analogy about not taking your daughter to harrods to look at teddies until you can buy one and holding off speaking to McCoist until the deal was done.

Here is my list....

Carlos Slim Helú

Bill Gates

Warren Buffett

Bernard Arnault

Larry Ellison

Lakshmi Mittal

Amancio Ortega

Eike Batista

Mukesh Ambani

Christy Walton

Li Ka-shing

Karl Albrecht

Stefan Persson

Vladimir Lisin

Liliane Bettencourt

Sheldon Adelson

David Thomson

Charles Koch

David Koch

Jim Walton

Sorry to much good news has gone to my head I couldn't resist

Hopefully this is the news we've all been waiting for.

My heads still bursting with all the crap we've had to endure since 14th Feb..and too many people getting wound up, due to statements from Green's previous clubs supporters..If he balences the books and keeps us in the race for the title next year, he'l be doing a good job. Only time will tell.

No doubt there will be numerous false reports in the media about secert deals with hmrc / spl / sky etc etc and that they were blackmailed into accepting the terms on offer. For Rangers to stay in the spl, not pay money owed etc etc..

I really hope that we don't loose any of our top players, but i feel that those players that have been at the club to long without playing should be moved on.

The 6th June can't come quick enough, and hopefully we emerge stronger than we've ever been before..

The CVA is hardly guaranteed, but certainly more likely than under any other offers we have heard about in the last 72hours.

I'm convinced the deal for the newco would be less than that offered via a CVA.

With that in mind - there would be zero benefit to the creditors in refusing a CVA. Well, unless they want to cut their nose off to spite their face.