Takeover Agreed - Official Website

bede

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Met Craig Whyte for the first time over a week ago, he then got in touch this week agreeing this is the best way forward for the club.

He signed a document at a London's lawyers, paid £1 for the shares and...

gave him another £1 out of his own pocket :lol:

Where you getting your info?

AT last GREAT,,, Any positive news is well taken. Here hopin for good things for the future while still remaining calm until we actually see it happen.

Investors from the Middle East cant be bad ,, that will be the families he is on about,, and there not many out there short of a few bob.

Cant see why tho they wouldnt want to be named if they are coming to the rescue,, thats the only bit that still concerns me,,, but who knows that may all just be buisness technacalities at the moment.

Here a hopin :crabflute:

Cant see why tho they wouldnt want to be named if they are coming to the rescue,, thats the only bit that still concerns me,,, but who knows that may all just be buisness technacalities at the moment.

Maybe didn't want all the publicity etc and were more concerned about getting their transaction through for the club (tu)

To me that's no bad thing.

AT last GREAT,,, Any positive news is well taken. Here hopin for good things for the future while still remaining calm until we actually see it happen.

Investors from the Middle East cant be bad ,, that will be the families he is on about,, and there not many out there short of a few bob.

Here a hopin :crabflute:

I reckon if I was one of the investors I wouldn't want to be named until it was certain it was all completed......Just for the record unfortunately I'm not one the investors :crabflute:

If these guys get a cva they will have saved our club and preserved our history.

People will need to get real though. No greeting when mcgregor, Whittaker, Davis get sold...there wages are too high for us right now . Until we stabilise cuts must be made. Anyone buying us would have to do this. Our fans ate notoriously fickle and will probably turn on these guys for making he nessecary cuts.

Roll on June 6th I have a feeling the cva has lready been agreed by our major creditors but we shall see.

If these guys get a cva they will have saved our club and preserved our history.

People will need to get real though. No greeting when mcgregor, Whittaker, Davis get sold...there wages are too high for us right now . Until we stabilise cuts must be made. Anyone buying us would have to do this. Our fans ate notoriously fickle and will probably turn on these guys for making he nessecary cuts.

Roll on June 6th I have a feeling the cva has lready been agreed by our major creditors but we shall see.

Wise words, GCL

Welcome on board Mr Green! We look forward to many years of success. I think the timing of this announcement is significant.

On the day the scum turn up to celebrate their tainted title, we have delivered a "haymaker" which will have them screaming in anguish!

A good result on Wednesday at the SFA appeal will have timmy leaping off every available bridge!

Once again the big news tomorrow will be about the biggest club in Scotland,Glasgow Rangers!

Proud to be a Ger? You better believe it! :21::cheers:

yup, would we miss they 3 in a domestic honour season only? i dont think so and if it saves 75k a week (3.9mill a year) then fucking good stuff

So, the CVA has been agreed has it? Lafferty and Davis (it seems) are for the off. Another two are...cough...on extended leave. 3rd division is a certainty with this shyster Green. All who disagree are wallopers imo...

Fuckin Banger :wanker: