They Have Started Already.........daily rhecord

I actually laughed out loud reading that record pish, attention grabbing whores the lot of them - which brings me to leggat...

... emm it's clear by that article, Leggat knows nothing of business. Perhaps he should stop talking about what he does not understand, he's just coming across as an old fool. Why would a consortium pay off all their debts and show how much money they are all worth when there are creditors awaiting payment? The creditors would surely refuse a pence in pound proposal if they found out the money was there to enable them to receive so much more.

The guy is an idiot and his simplistic point of view only does harm to our club.

I don't think it was a particularly good press conference, but it was nothing the way this rag has made it out to be. He was being flippant and casual when he asked if they wanted to contribute and so on. The press know more than they let on though; I think he kind of slipped up when he mentioned Souness, and yet not one of them pressed him on where that meeting took place and so on; even if he had not slipped up but put it in there deliberately, they still didn't press him. The media always know more than they let on, if they are good that is, so that told me something.

I'll admit, I don't like Green; what might have looked good in business decades ago no longer applies today. For me he not fitting for the style of Rangers. I read as well he invited to settle Dave Basset's contract dispute in the car park; I know it is only words and bravado, but he will have to temper his words up here or he will go back to England with his tail between his legs before long.

Can you be more specific?

If this is country has changed in any way in the last while it is that you have to play the media a lot better than he did there in that press conference. For someone who is discrete he was far from fully discrete. I don't think he kept his own counsel as much as he should have. Anyway, I am only looking in on it; it could be that he did exactly as he should have. Time will tell how long his style works for the benefit of Rangers.

I am someone you can adapt to whatever the environment I am in.

I sort of like the thought of adapting you!

- had to be careful with the dyslexia and poor typing there - I wrote I sort of like the thought of adopting you! :sherlock:

I just amazes me what the papers write, especially when we all have access to the actual press conference and know ourselves what was said.

Th eguy was just being flippant when he asked the journalist for money.

I think they know that the vast majority of people didnt listen to the whole press conference so wont know what was said.

They have spoke to the guy for 40 minutes and already there making him out to be the bad guy.

The bit where they said that Green even offered for the journos to get in to the consortium was a fucking joke.

Did they cunts actually think he was being serious.

Anyone who watched it would know that.

They have spoke to the guy for 40 minutes and already there making him out to be the bad guy.

The bit where they said that Green even offered for the journos to get in to the consortium was a fucking joke.

Did they cunts actually think he was being serious.

Anyone who watched it would know that.

Their 'target audience' wouldn't have bothered with the press conference. :sherlock:

Problem is , most fans won't have saw it and read that garbage so will paint the picture in their heads of him being the bad guy

For all Paul Clark has took some stick

They address the media the way I expect from Glasgow rangers standards

No joking, straight to the point