ST prices next season.

know a couple that won't support a newco.

I've yet to meet a single supporter in near fifty years of following who let me know of their undying love for the oldco.

Mibbe there are strange souls out there who do - I've just never met one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to meet a single supporter in near fifty years of following who let me know of their undying love for the oldco.

I note Tom Miller retweeted one of your Tweets.

At least, i'm guessing it was you.

ps, Fair do's on a season ticket hike but only if its for the oldco. I dont get the point in doing it with a debt free newco.

I note Tom Miller retweeted one of your Tweets.

At least, i'm guessing it was you.

ps, Fair do's on a season ticket hike but only if its for the oldco. I dont get the point in doing it with a debt free newco.

I've never tweeted - so it wisnae me :pipe:

never met a supporter of the newco in my life.

nor a supporter who differentiated between club and business before this month.

Some of the stuff I've read in here is unreal, mostly by one poster.

Morethanafan, ironically suggests that people who bail on a ST rise are 'gloryhunters'. The same person who had to ditch his ST, permanently - no for good, because he couldn't afford it?!

It's looking more than likely that I'll be changing my seat this Season which is a shame. I completely understand the Club needs more money but I think this way is a huge risk. Especially if we don't get the CVA agreed.

I really hope it has a postive impact and I mean that. If it is a substantial rise though I really feel for the ones who can't afford it.

the thing is, whilst i understand increasing ST is important for revenue, I still believe that the fans need to be thanked in some form by the club...obviously the most logical way is to REDUCE ST prices, but I am sure the club will think of something else...

Read in the sun on-line tonight that after ST prices being frozen for the last 3 years, Mr Green intends to raise the prices.

Thing again Mr Green,no European games,no new signings and a possible loss of our top players.

Don't do it! :clap: :clap: :beer1: :beer1:

doh

What about all the folk who pledged to put x amount in to saving Rangers? Are you now telling me that you would pledge money to a fund to save us but wouldn't like an increase on season ticket prices which stayed the same for three years? This money not only goes towards saving our club but will I hope pay for a better team on the park and in turn take our title back from the beggars.

What happened to all those fans begging to do anything to save the club ?

A lot seem to be greeting in their bovril over an increase in the ST price.

If they need it explained why it is being done, they aren't Rangers fans.

It's the obvious, logical thing to do and would happen regardless of who took us over.

Anyone buying us and maintaining the freeze is denying the club a major source of much needed cash.

nor a supporter who differentiated between club and business before this month.

gun-slinger [guhn-sling-er]

noun

1. Informal . fantasist.

2. Slang . a person who acts in an deceptive and indecisive manner, especially in sport or business, frequently as an inventor of ideas, half-truths or downright lies in support of ridiculous viewpoints.

I've never heard anyone discuss it - that was the point. Then, out of nowhere, came the light showers of 'grief' for the old-co from the hard-of-thinking, bandwagon-jumpers and drama queens.

You being one of the very worst - Mr. Ticketus over-a-barrel and Mr. Rangers are dead.

How about they cut working costs to reflect income levels, and charge us prices that reflect what is on the pitch, rather than just hump the costs onto the fans again.

Prices in the SPL for football are already way to high as it is, right across the board. We should be slashing prices to get folk back into games, not increasing them.

And if hes got all these millions for warchests, challenging in the CL, etc, then why is he having to up prices?

To be fair with mines sitting at £433 for the Main Stand I can't complain much, if it goes up to say £450 I'd be fine with that...would still be getting great value at that price and if it helps the club, fair enough (tu)

Where in the Main do you sit?

------

Regardless of the price, I'll be renewing. Will just need to rattle some OT over the summer :D.

I actually think there is an argument to decrease prices in some areas of the stadium. As someone posted it costs them about £640 to sit in club deck. How many games is club deck actually close to being full ? Most games this season I've looked up there and there are rows and rows of empty seats. Surely its better to have this area full of people paying say £400 a season than to have only a few thousand paying £640.

In saying that I am more than happy to pay extra on my season ticket as I want to do what I can to help the club. I currently pay £430 for my seat in BF2 and and it's worth every penny.