ST prices next season.

Whys that, it's got to go up sometime. We're losing money he's got to try and make some money for us and considering we're no in europe this is one way of doing it.,

The Rangers fans will pay it, the glory hunters won't.

Simple as that.

No one can deny its a risk, especially with the likes of McGregor, Davis and Whittaker possibly having played their last game. Not all fans will blindly buy a book just for the sake of it and no matter the cost.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we have people who are not willing to say £20 more for there season ticket? But during the 1st stage of admin every one and there dug was out spending there money. "we don't do walking away" and all of that.

Now a guy comes in and tries to save us and people are going back to normal now.

We'll find out who the glory hunters are soon enough.

rolleyes.gif

So we have people who are not willing to say £20 more for there season ticket? But during the 1st stage of admin every one and there dug was out spending there money. "we don't do walking away" and all of that.

Now a guy comes in and tries to save us and people are going back to normal now.

rolleyes.gif

Spot on. (tu) And there will be plenty.

big risk imho.

A modest rise of £30 on every ST would get the club an extra £1 million.

Whoever came in would have to do it, virtually nothing else has been frozen in price for the past 3 years.

5% rise in line with inflation is fair and the same should apply to tickets.

rolleyes.gif

correct (tu)

Really don't know how to feel about a rise in ST. Part of my ST is that European games are included and it is a gamble as we can go out at the first round of qualifying or get to the group stages and play Manu. Knowing that there is no chance of any European football, possibly top players being sold, then an increase will be hard to swallow.

Why? Fans are falling over themselfs to donate. So surely an extra 40 or 50 quid which would work out an extra 10er a month on your Direct debit wouldnt kill anyone?

that's some price hike.

season books are terrible value as it is.

miss one game practically and you're gaining nada.

No brainier! If we are stepping up to the RFFF then why can't fans put the same towards the club in the way of a season ticket? FFS....we are trying to bring our great club up from its knees..surely a few quid is a small price to pay for better days. Or did we really enjoy the last 10 months worth of crap in seeing our club put down and kicked around?

that's some price hike.

season books are terrible value as it is.

miss one game practically and you're gaining nada.

It guarentees tarrier games but most importantly the fans still have the club we love.

Half of the greetin etc on here and people want to complain about a say 20 - 50 quid hike?

I see Jim's point as hes in bar72 and its dear enough up there

A modest rise of £30 on every ST would get the club an extra £1 million.

Whoever came in would have to do it, virtually nothing else has been frozen in price for the past 3 years.

5% rise in line with inflation is fair and the same should apply to tickets.

that's more than 5% but sure give it a go.

if 2000 don't renew that swallows up your profit but 2000 is a lot.

It guarentees tarrier games but most importantly the fans still have the club we love.

Half of the greetin etc on here and people want to complain about a say 20 - 50 quid hike?

I see Jim's point as hes in bar72 and its dear enough up there

tarrier games are easy to get tickets for now.

I got 4 last year no problem. in fact my mate had a bit of a problem shifting them.

that's more than 5% but sure give it a go.

if 2000 don't renew that swallows up your profit but 2000 is a lot.

It'd be interesting to know the attritional losses in the past three seasons.

My understanding is that renewals have been down year on year for some time.

Half of the people moaning here probably don't even have ST's!!

18 home games a season an extra 2 a game gives an increase of nearly £35! Multiply that with the amount if season tickets sell and add in them obey we save in wages in the coming months and the club should be on a decent footing!!

Papac and McCulloch will be on a fair wage between them as well! We need to make cutbacks and I can see a fair few "fans" not renewing or not being happy and good riddance to them!

They won't be missed.

What we have all been through for the last year, CW took control, not even fucking knowing if we will have a club or not, if there would an exodus of players or not, the saga of administration etc..

A hike in the ST price is the last thing on my mind, and as folk said already, we have been very lucky they have been frozen for 3 years! I will be fully expecting a hike in the £40-£50 mark. Gloryhunters will be found out, and you never know, if we're really lucky most of them might be the "subway loyal"..

If the club needs the money from upping the ST then bring it on.

End Of.

Before the papers make a big deal out of this, Celtic season tickets have already went up for next season for the record.

I imagine not very many if ANY teams haven't raised prices for 4 seasons, especially a team just out if admin.

I'll be renewing mine no matter what, I just wish we could hurry up and renew them!

How much does your season ticket work out at per game?

Some people may struggle to buy at current prices. Non-renewal does not automatically make someone a "glory hunter".

Given the product on the park I really think the support pay too much as it is.

Before the papers make a big deal out of this, Celtic season tickets have already went up for next season for the record.

I imagine not very many if ANY teams haven't raised prices for 4 seasons, especially a team just out if admin.

I'll be renewing mine no matter what, I just wish we could hurry up and renew them!

I don't think there will be a problem with availablity. :)