The RST, The Assembly & The Assoc.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct. More like a "members" club. Three levels of membership if I mind right ?

So a members club, but without anyone actually representing the members? Or would someone be chosen for this through a democratic vote by all members?

Serious questions btw as I try to understand a bit more about all these different fan groups, and their motives.

not really.

he hasn't put up an actual penny yet but that by the way.

p Murray had several meetings with all the supporters groups and detailed his plans before they backed him.

wrong again gunslinger. have you even watched the press conference ?

charles green categorically stated that a cheque was already in the administrators pocket that he handed over,(think he mentioned a million or thereabouts), watch and listen.you might stop spouting so much bullshit.

edit just checked listen from around 24 minutes the administrators have already received money.

So a members club, but without anyone actually representing the members? Or would someone be chosen for this through a democratic vote by all members?

Serious questions btw as I try to understand a bit more about all these different fan groups, and their motives.

I believe that the plan was for elections of shareholder directors at different levels of investment. Presumably, only those at a given level would be able to vote for their director.

All moot now as the BKs clearly did not want the club badly enough to stump up the readies.

wrong again gunslinger. have you even watched the press conference ?

charles green categorically stated that a cheque was already in the administrators pocket that he handed over,(think he mentioned a million or thereabouts), watch and listen.you might stop spouting so much bullshit.

edit just checked listen from around 24 minutes the administrators have already received money.

a cheque.

:)

and while we are at it lets clear up another myth.

brian kennedy and the blue knights never had a signed agreement from craig whyte to attain his shares. in fact they said to whyte 'if your agreement with charles green consortium does not work out WE will sign an agreement for the shares'.. so their statement that a deal was done for the shares TO BE SOLD TO THE BLUE KNIGHTS OR KENNEDY was more bullshit.

a cheque.

:)

[/quote

yes a cheque do you think he walks round with a briefcase full of cash?

for fuck sake man just admit you were wrong when you said they had not paid a penny.

I take it if you won the lottery this week you would refuse a cheque.?

no sorry camelot I only take cash.

yeah right.

not really.

p Murray had several meetings with all the supporters groups and detailed his plans before they backed him.

Perhaps instead of meeting with supporters groups and the media he should have used his time getting financial backing and talking to the administrators.

I expe t the rst will back anyone giving greater fan representation.

Backing for Green from the current RST reps will be utterly hollow, considering their hysterically partisan support for TBK and furious rejection of any other bids until only 48 hours ago.

The RST's credibility is now lower than it's ever been and deservedly so. If they're ever to be a meaningful force, as they once threatened to be, the senior RST figures have to stand down and stay away.

Otherwise, they'll continue to appear as self-serving opportunists whose presence ensure stagnation of the supporter representation process.

not really.

What were these plans then ?

The rest of us never got to hear about them.

Maybe thats where they went wrong.

What were these plans then ?

The rest of us never got to hear about them.

Maybe thats where they went wrong.

Reading between the lines, the plans were:

Scrape £2m together to pay creditors

Throw in the Jelavic money once we got it

Keep the Colyer Bristow money

Do a share issue to try and raise capital

Put in £0.5m if we reach group stages in Europe.

Get into the Champions League Quarter Finals and put in another £1m (that was the best one) :lol:

Put Mark Dingwall in the Directors box

To be honest, i cant really understand how it never got accepted, looking at it again. (tu)

has green outlined his plans enough to judge if he should be supported?

I haven't heard enough.

just he wants a cva.

Agree with you 00000042.gif Not even 48hrs and we still don't know................................how long was it for mini and minettes to let us know everything...................what! I know it doesn't matter any more as they are away............but (yip) we are all ....................................................003.gif

Mini and kennedy wanted a cva although their offer stated newco!!

How is jaffa the hut , has he come out his coma yet............................new banner.............................where's yer jacket gone........far far away tongue.gifwink.gifsmile.gif

Fat Bhoy Dingwall in the directors box. if he wants it now he will have to put up untainted cash to join the consortium

The application for the interest free loan (repayment terms flexible) would have been submitted by now ... if any paperwork was actually required.

Half a million for a jacket seems reasonable, given the quantity of material required.

Reading between the lines, the plans were:

Scrape £2m together to pay creditors

Throw in the Jelavic money once we got it

Keep the Colyer Bristow money

Do a share issue to try and raise capital

Put in £0.5m if we reach group stages in Europe.

Get into the Champions League Quarter Finals and put in another £1m (that was the best one) :lol:

Put Mark Dingwall in the Directors box

To be honest, i cant really understand how it never got accepted, looking at it again. (tu)

Is the Directors Box not covered under Listed B sec.....................that could be a huge problem as regards making alterations to accommodate himrolleyes.gif