Transfer Embargo

sergi1980

You would think they have little option to at the very least tone it down

Perhaps 6 months or even allow non fee transfers.

I cant see how you can restrict any business from employing people to be honest.

In saying that they have made a rod for their own back with this stupid initial judgement

we can employ people, just they wont be able to be registered to play

I cant help thinking that if the appeal does get the punishment overturned that septic will be the first people commenting in papers.

of course they will , they want us at our weakest for as long as possible . its the only way they can beat us .

any crack in the strath today cof ?

Sell lafferty and Davis get Gattuso, Weiss and Dobbie.

That would be a good bit of business. I actually think Weiss chose a loan again rather than a transfer to run down his contract to come to us.

That would be a good bit of business. I actually think Weiss chose a loan again rather than a transfer to run down his contract to come to us.

Realism people, how much do you think Weiss would be after a week? Fuck sake we run at a LOSS of a million a month.

(tu) He always said he'd be back. Doesn't seem like the typical modern day footballer so I don't think wages will be an issue.

Contracts up in December. Can't see him getting near the city bench so I could see a deal getting done.

Hes been a regular for Espanyol all season, he WILL be snapped up. We've no chance of getting him.

of course they will , they want us at our weakest for as long as possible . its the only way they can beat us .

any crack in the strath today cof ?

Not a thing, babysitting and watchin sly sports news for updates on gers. I take it you live near by bud

i think we should make sure the sfa cup final does not go ahead (tu)

I really dont think thatl solve nething, knowing our luck itl come straight back in our faces. From now on in we should keep ourselves to ourselves.

If the embargo goes ahead!? Rangers fans should boycott. Fuckem, they hurt us then we hurt them. Rangers fans have the power to put Spl teams out of business. Rangers need to be able to sign players so we as a club can find our feet again. If this embargo goes ahead? Then the bears should boycott the away games.