Pay the Players Back

JTP

People need to live in the real world.

Paying back players for a few months of reduced wages is bottom of a huge list.

Totally agree. Yes, they took a wage cut. Some after some persuasion and negotiating what were essentially get out clauses.

Now there are a certain players who would have played for nothing or a certain someone who paid to come to the club who would sit right at the top of the list to be repaid. Seriously though, I'd rather money was put toward the infrastructure of the club - Ibrox, youth development etc.

i dnt agree with paying them back. i will be eternally thankful for what they did in our time of need.

but most of them have been getting paid more than they should have been(performance/ability wise) also they have nearly all spent time on the sidelines injured and still pick up there full wage(doesnt happen in the real world).

and if they didnt agree to wage cuts they ould have been sitting earning nothing the last few months until clubs started signing for the new season.

i know i sound ungrateful(when i am not) but this is a stupid idea, unless your a sheik or abrahmovic

i dnt agree with paying them back. i will be eternally thankful for what they did in our time of need.

but most of them have been getting paid more than they should have been(performance/ability wise) also they have nearly all spent time on the sidelines injured and still pick up there full wage(doesnt happen in the real world).

and if they didnt agree to wage cuts they ould have been sitting earning nothing the last few months until clubs started signing for the new season.

i know i sound ungrateful(when i am not) but this is a stupid idea, unless your a sheik or abrahmovic

You make it sound as if it's there fault wages are so high in football?!

Also your commet on the real world, in the real world people don't take 75% pay cuts!

You make it sound as if it's there fault wages are so high in football?!

Also your commet on the real world, in the real world people don't take 75% pay cuts!

it did come across a bit harsh, and like a said they i will be forever grateful for their sacrafice.

just think the paying them back is a bit ott. we dont have spare cash and if we ever do get some it needs kept for squad improvements.

we have zero out n out strikers

it did come across a bit harsh, and like a said they i will be forever grateful for their sacrafice.

just think the paying them back is a bit ott. we dont have spare cash and if we ever do get some it needs kept for squad improvements.

we have zero out n out strikers

At the moment, I think keeping this squad together is where any spare money needs to be! For the next 12 months anyway!

As I said in a previous post, I would give those deserving new contracts and include a signing on bonus of what was owed to them! That way we can control our wages and give the players something back!

While it would seem a nice gesture... it's not the new owners fault that the wage cuts had to be put in place so I think it would be unfair on them to have to fork out on a loss of earnings for the players when they had nothing to do with the reason the cuts were brought in.