Joey Barton 12 game ban

This.

I reckon 8-10 would have been sufficent. Also £75,000 will not be a weeks wages. Say he's on £25,000 grand a week it'll be about three weeks wages (tu)

Barton is not on 25k a week try closer to 80k :lol:

OT: He's a cunt of the highest order,should have a lifetime ban from footbal & twitter.

Has Carlos Tevez recieved a ban for initially kicking out at Barton?

Anyway, 12 games is excessive IMO.

If we break it down:

- A red for violent conduct= 3 game ban.

- He was violent towards 3 players. So call that 3 reds. 3x3=9.

- As all were in 1 game, perhaps an extra game ban to make it 10 game ban, would have been more justified.

It was also his 4th (5th and 6th (if you work it that way)) red cards of the season.

The ban is pretty much spot on I think. It could easily have been more.

There's no chance he deserved to be allowed back into football after his release from prison.

Fuck him, he's a fucking wank.

For this incident though :lol:

A very fucking contentious red card, and he lashed out at someone else. Any other player would have gotten 5 or 6.

For this incident though :lol:

A very fucking contentious red card, and he lashed out at someone else. Any other player would have gotten 5 or 6.

Complete bollocks. What was contentious about the red card? Yes, Tevez should also have gone but it was an elbow by Barton off the ball and is easily a straight red. He then commits at least 2 other red card offences and refuses to leave the pitch immediately. He's lucky to have only got 12 games. He acted like the cunt he is.

Complete bollocks. What was contentious about the red card? Yes, Tevez should also have gone but it was an elbow by Barton off the ball and is easily a straight red. He then commits at least 2 other red card offences and refuses to leave the pitch immediately. He's lucky to have only got 12 games. He acted like the cunt he is.

I'm not convinced by the red card, at all.

I'm even less convinced that the linesman seen anything (if indeed there was something to see)

The Aguero incident was a red, I've no idea where the other incident has appeared from.

I'm even less convinced that the linesman seen anything (if indeed there was something to see)

The Aguero incident was a red, I've no idea where the other incident has appeared from.

He tried to nut Kompany. Doesn't matter if he connects or not. Intent means red card.

It clearly showed the elbow on MOTD a few times, the third red was for trying to stick the head in Kompany I think it was. He also had to be dragged off the pitch while trying to get involved with Balotelli.

His attitude and conduct on the football pitch stinks and he had to be hammered to get the lesson out there. He is a complete fuck nut of a man and his previous makes horrific reading so he gets what he deserves.