Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

Over the net? Get a grip pal. Reading what you can find on google gives you limited info on the craft and even more limited info on Scottish freemasonry so get a grip so to speak. 22nd degree!! Go to bed

Could tell you all about the 33rd one too and not all from google (you kiddin?)but it can be very dangerous so best not.

You could try reading yourself and you can ask those within if they are not too scared to talk about it all.... I'm stopping now though cos I know all about the conjuring and stuff that the 'lackies' or mere 'foot-soldiers' will Never ever find out about(too dense like)... Adolf used that craft as well btw... dangerous folk.

Real religion from a Biblical sense is so different to this practice which goes way back waaay before the American stuff ... back to Kabbala origins in the far east.... like I said if interested , go read.

I blame Edu.

Could tell you all about the 33rd one too and not all from google (you kiddin?)but it can be very dangerous so best not.

You could try reading yourself and you can ask those within if they are not too scared to talk about it all.... I'm stopping now though cos I know all about the conjuring and stuff that the 'lackies' or mere 'foot-soldiers' will Never ever find out about(too dense like)... Adolf used that craft as well btw... dangerous folk.

Real religion from a Biblical sense is so different to this practice which goes way back waaay before the American stuff ... back to Kabbala origins in the far east.... like I said if interested , go read.

I blame Edu.

Reeking

Reeking

Shows what you don't know as opposed to 'know' then eh.

Don't sweat it .... forget about it if it annoys you.

Support The Rangers... talk about Them :crabflute::uk::21: Follow Follow. We ARE The People after all. (tu)

I blame Edu.

You are warped and should not be allowed unsupervised Internet access. You know only public knowledge on freemasonry and I won't waste any more time with you as your type wouldn't make it to the interview never mind degrees.

You are warped and should not be allowed unsupervised Internet access. You know only public knowledge on freemasonry and I won't waste any more time with you as your type wouldn't make it to the interview never mind degrees.

Yeah good on ya... IF ya really wanna know... away and join it... see what YOU think bout it all.... it ain't pretty.

Yeah good on ya... IF ya really wanna know... away and join it... see what YOU think bout it all.... it ain't pretty.

You have just put the final nail in your own coffin you fool. Don't mess with what you don't know you will only look foolish my friend

Shows what you don't know as opposed to 'know' then eh.

Don't sweat it .... forget about it if it annoys you.

Support The Rangers... talk about Them :crabflute::uk::21: Follow Follow. We ARE The People after all. (tu)

I dont see you posting much about the Rangers - you have however learned to work Google which is quite clever of you.

I dont see you posting much about the Rangers - you have however learned to work Google which is quite clever of you.

Do grow up.

Pick another subject... I'll lose you quick smart.... you sound like a 'daftie' :lol:

Oh , do use another NEW post as this is somewhat tedious given that not many know much... go try footy :)

Do grow up.

Pick another subject... I'll lose you quick smart.... you sound like a 'daftie' :lol:

Oh , do use another NEW post as this is somewhat tedious given that not many know much... go try footy :)

You lost me about two pages ago with your incoherent drivel.

Your use of the word 'footy' reveals a lot about you.

Next to the National Lottery the Freemasons are the biggest net donators to charity in the UK

So generally I would say you are talking pants.

Correct just ask the red cross where the majority of their donations come from.

Next to the National Lottery the Freemasons are the biggest net donators to charity in the UK

So generally I would say you are talking pants.

Point is ? . The nazis were the principal donators to german causes circa WW2 , does that Justify their existence ?

You lost me about two pages ago with your incoherent drivel.

Your use of the word 'footy' reveals a lot about you.

You.... you have said nothing at all.... says it ALL about you sir.... you know nothing.

Not summit to be proud of either.

You NOW gonna retort with a potty-mouth... that's what the truly 'thick' do lol.

If you truly do NOT know about a subject swally, either give no reply to it OR gain a pair and speak your mind... trying to slag someone with wee glib one sentence retorts just makes you sound desperate and foolish ...like a dork tbh.

If you truly do NOT know about a subject swally, either give no reply to it OR gain a pair and speak your mind... trying to slag someone with wee glib one sentence retorts just makes you sound desperate and foolish ...like a dork tbh.

Have you no graven images to worship?

The headed subject of the post reads '' support your local orange hall''

So swally, you tell me

What is the orange hall and what does it stand for ? (It'll get us off the mason line)

I know nothing about the Orange lodge but I'm sure I could google lots of anti Orange propoganda on the internet.

Like you did with the masons.

The truth is swally.... I don't think you sir know much about anything and are intent on giving wee glib one line sentences to try explain that ignorance away ?

I myself... I KNOW WHY I hate the pope and the catholic church... I get the impression by your lack of input that you do NOT know WHY you hate em.... that's sad.

Do you KNOW WHY they guarded Derry's Walls then ?