Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

Yeah, it's a religion in it's own right.... a false religion at that going by what the Bible teaches.

I've no time for man-made religions myself. The catholic religion... that's another man-made one too. :P

:uk:

At one time to BE an Orangeman meant you were a christian AND Bible was taught within the set-up but I don't think that this is now the case ... feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

So if they have become just big meeting places for bigots and heathens and drunkards then I'd shut em all down quick smart too. :lol::uk:

I love the Orange Walks .... but for the correct reason....

a walk of freedom to exercise your God given Right to practice the Protestant/Christian religion outwith the Hold of the catholoic church and her minions. (tu)

The foundations of the Orange Order is the book of God.

I did, about 480 years before I was born.

I don't know what enemies you talk of, cellic fans? Of course they hate rangers, they're still talking about rangers even when they won their title, deluded wankers :wanker: . I pay no attention to them, I only give a monkeys about rangers which will emerge from admin stronger than ever (I'm an optimist)

If you mean Catholics, well again, I don't give a shit, the church isn't going to retake Britain anytime soon. There is bigger things happening in europe right now, like the whole EU going tits up, which includes a lot of Catholic Countries (I don't know if you'vee ever been to spain or italy but they don't seem repressed to me) Infact even without that Catholicism is a dying religion, that's only going to get weaker, I don't know why there is still this fear of some giant conspiricy.

You are missing the point. The catholic countries you name are indeed cathoilc countries, with hardly any Protestants. Britain has a population of 70m, with only 4m catholics. Scotland has 4.5m people with 1m catholics.

Therefore they (catholics) are a minority group. The catholic church, in scotland & ireland in particular, are vehemently anti- Protestant & they have NEVER forgiven this country for reforming. They feel they have been persecuted (lot of nonsense but thats how they feel) by the Protestant Reformation & they want payback. The church of rome is as corrupt an organisation as the mafia, if not more, and it will stop at nothing for absolute power.

They get themselves involved in the media, politics & policing in this country & get a media platform to spout their bigoted "views". When was the last time you saw a CoS Minister on tv standing up for Protestants? In fact when was the last time anyone stood up for the Protestants in this country? The reason being, if you do, you are immediately labelled a sectarian bigot by the very same media who let the poor hard done by catholics spout their bitter agenda carte-blanche, and not a word said against them by this PC country.

As I've said before if anyone came to scotland for the first time, and knew nothing about this country, they would be convinced it was a catholic country.

There might not be a giant conspiracy but if this country ever reverted to catholicism there would be a massive difference to our lives.

Not so sure about the other orders mentioned here, but I am a member of the masonic lodge and proud to be so. I dont hate catholics or any other religion for that matter.

I have read a lot on this thread and as has been said, google would provide any of the 'facts' quoted in here. But if thats what they want to believe, then fair enough!

So you are sounding 'thick' and insecure ? ... go read... find out WHY it is that a Protestant IS what he is... nothing hidden about that dude ? What planet you from at all ?

A Protestant (seeing as you are too scared to say for some strange reason) is someone who has taken a stance against the roman catholic church on religious principal and sees it for what it is.... evil. To be a true Protestant in essence is to be Christian.... and you Make a stance against popery.... The Battle Of The Boyne was brought about by God and was to oppress the roman catholic church and its falsehoods and make Briton GREAT.... hence Great Briton..., it WASN'T a trick question dude.

This is WHY Derry's Walls were guarded :)

:crabflute::uk:

You can't even spell our Country's name, why don't you jog back to the kiddy fiddlers board declan?

This thread is riddled with taigs.

Hopefully. If its prods that are coming out with anti-protestant sentiments then we really have to worry. Always thought self loathing was a catholic trait.

You are missing the point. The catholic countries you name are indeed cathoilc countries, with hardly any Protestants. Britain has a population of 70m, with only 4m catholics. Scotland has 4.5m people with 1m catholics.

Therefore they (catholics) are a minority group. The catholic church, in scotland & ireland in particular, are vehemently anti- Protestant & they have NEVER forgiven this country for reforming. They feel they have been persecuted (lot of nonsense but thats how they feel) by the Protestant Reformation & they want payback. The church of rome is as corrupt an organisation as the mafia, if not more, and it will stop at nothing for absolute power.

They get themselves involved in the media, politics & policing in this country & get a media platform to spout their bigoted "views". When was the last time you saw a CoS Minister on tv standing up for Protestants? In fact when was the last time anyone stood up for the Protestants in this country? The reason being, if you do, you are immediately labelled a sectarian bigot by the very same media who let the poor hard done by catholics spout their bitter agenda carte-blanche, and not a word said against them by this PC country.

As I've said before if anyone came to scotland for the first time, and knew nothing about this country, they would be convinced it was a catholic country.

There might not be a giant conspiracy but if this country ever reverted to catholicism there would be a massive difference to our lives.

Just looking at your first line - polutation of scotland 5.2M - Number of Catholics 695K Population of UK 62.6M - at least get facts you quote in the right ballpark - if you want to be more accurate instead of guessing I can let you have all the sources.

BUT basically should this argument NOT be on the kirk site ? What the fk has it to do with Rangers that no CofS is defending the faith on TV (etc etc) - not a Rangers problem - we have enough of our own to solve without taking on any religious isues.

ABOD, Lodge, Blacks, Masonic.

Time to stick together guys. Love us or not, in a time of need when we are being battered from pillared to post, we need every ounce of support we can muster.

Who shot the rabbit? :pipe:

Non shall separate

Well said that man!!

Not Orange myself, Masonic and proud, respect to anyone in any brotherhood or fellowship.

So mote it be.

No on the contrary see here :

http://www.rapidnet....ults/masons.htm

and

http://www.ewtn.com/...e/masonrel.text

AND

Masons are sworn to secrecy, not once, but three times, before they participate in the ritual in which Hiram Abiff willingly dies, is buried and then raised from the grave. At the conclusion of the ritual, those in lodge are told to imitate Hiram Abiff so that they can get into heaven.

and there are lots more links to the same subject and given that I know the Bible quite well I'd say that I am in point of fact more knowledge than most... up to the 22nd degree anyway but will not post such knowledge on here.... this IS religion just not Biblical is all.

So suffice to say... if you don't want to talk about it then so be it but your own statement backs up that it is a religion (read it again).

So given that I probably know more than most on freemasonry if not all who attend these pages then I guess I will not be offending anyone... why do you say such a thing anyway ?

Who am I offending ?

It's a Rangers forum is it not ? The OP made a statement and I merely answered it ? If you want to shhh anyone I'd suggest that person should have been the OP no ?

'' Please don't post on a subject you clearly have no knowledge in as it offends people when you get it so wrong.'' ... I don't see it that way, not at all.... but there are a lot of wee nasty potty-mouths out there using the forum.... reel em in a bit given that I don't use such language with them.

Fair is fair dude.

And unlike masons I don't care one iota if I offend 'taigs' so ftp too then. :crabflute::uk:

Rangers Football Club forever.......... (tu)

Oh dear, just noticed this crap.

Afraid you are very wrong my good man, you have no idea what you are talking about.

As another poster has said, the university of google is your source.

We are all very bad men, we worship the devil and interfere with goats!!laugh.gif

Oh dear, just noticed this crap.

Afraid you are very wrong my good man, you have no idea what you are talking about.

As another poster has said, the university of google is your source.

We are all very bad men, we worship the devil and interfere with goats!!laugh.gif

:lol: People will believe what they want, as I said earlier it sounds like the door hit him on the arse on the way oot!

Not a member in any organisation but not against them either in any shape or form.

Did communicants class in Church of Scotland when I was 17 in order to become a Boys Brigade officer and had a laugh doing that until work commitments and family fucked it up as usual. :)

That was good enough for me and totally respect anyone who has time to make that bigger commitment to the Protestant cause.

We need all the good guys we can get at the moment so if you are with us at this time great.

If you are not then fuck off and die to be honest.

The reason for this thread, was, that I've heard of lodges not having enough members to have a degree, meeting, or enough folk to open the hall to have a beer.

Sad days imo. My old man will be spinning.

If you want to enjoy the hospitality of our bothers then please help and support. If you don't like or agree, then fuck off ya handwringing bastards, surrender or you'll die.

The reason for this thread, was, that I've heard of lodges not having enough members to have a degree, meeting, or enough folk to open the hall to have a beer.

If you want to enjoy the hospitality of our bothers then please help and support. If you don't like or agree, then fuck off ya fenian bastards, surrender or you'll die.

Yes it is sad days indeed mate, hadnt been to a meeting for a few years and got a hell of a shock when I went back last year.

If you want to enjoy the hospitality of our bothers then please help and support. If you don't like or agree, then fuck off ya fenian bastards, surrender or you'll die.

So if were not Orange Order supporters were fenians?

Such a nice pleasant undertone

I'd say that makes a most of the UK fenians then (either that, or the truth is most don't actually care either way)

So if were not Orange Order supporters were fenians?

Such a nice pleasant undertone

I'd say that makes a most of the UK fenians then (either that, or the truth is most don't actually care either way)

Na probably not fenians, but you are a cunt. Why intrude on a thread that is not for you? Or less you are a troll or a cunt?

As stated, please enjoy the hospitality of our brothers or fuck off!