Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

The truth is swally.... I don't think you sir know much about anything and are intent on giving wee glib one line sentences to try explain that ignorance away ?

I myself... I KNOW WHY I hate the pope and the catholic church... I get the impression by your lack of input that you do NOT know WHY you hate em.... that's sad.

Do you KNOW WHY they guarded Derry's Walls then ?

Get real angry with guys like you......

Ok , when was the Orange Order started?

Who were the People who defended Derry and where did they come from?

Why did William 111 of Oranger come across to Ireland and not concentrate on Louis army from France?

And finally prat, why was the pope so overjoyed that he defeated James's French army at the Boyne?

The reason for this thread, was, that I've heard of lodges not having enough members to have a degree, meeting, or enough folk to open the hall to have a beer.

Sad days imo. My old man will be spinning.

If you want to enjoy the hospitality of our bothers then please help and support. If you don't like or agree, then fuck off ya fenian bastards, surrender or you'll die.

How does it sit with you going to games and being surrounded by 'fenian bastards'?

Says the fuck wie 236 posts.

I never realised there was a pecking order based on how much time is spent posting on a fans message board. Sadly, for your 10,000+ posts you havent sussed out that:

a) The bears den is for 'Rangers F.C Discussion (which the Order, Masonic, ABOD etc do not fall into)

b) If you are going to contract the word with it would be shortened to 'wi'' not 'wie' I don't know where the extra 'e' came from but it just goes to show you that having a lot of posts on an internet forum doesn't require any real grasp of the English language.

The reason for this thread, was, that I've heard of lodges not having enough members to have a degree, meeting, or enough folk to open the hall to have a beer.

Sad days imo. My old man will be spinning.

If you want to enjoy the hospitality of our bothers then please help and support. If you don't like or agree, then fuck off ya fenian bastards, surrender or you'll die.

You spout this shit in the BD - people supporting dying causes and tying them to the support of our team FFS!

I never realised there was a pecking order based on how much time is spent posting on a fans message board. Sadly, for your 10,000+ posts you havent sussed out that:

a) The bears den is for 'Rangers F.C Discussion (which the Order, Masonic, ABOD etc do not fall into)

b) If you are going to contract the word with it would be shortened to 'wi'' not 'wie' I don't know where the extra 'e' came from but it just goes to show you that having a lot of posts on an internet forum doesn't require any real grasp of the English language.

Bwhaha ya fuckin spazzy.

You spout this shit in the BD - people supporting dying causes and tying them to the support of our team FFS!

Obviously you don't support the organisations, so why post in the thread.

I've always felt for you when you have been ripped on here, but I'm kind of understanding why you are. :)

I've always felt for you when you have been ripped on here, but I'm kind of understanding why you are. :)

Let me make it simple for you.

It is a forum for Rangers FC discussion.

ABOD, Orange Order, Masonic do not fall into that category. There are other boards within RM for such debate and discussion. The Bears Den is not the place for that.

Following so far?

Why post in this thread - its about Rangers - your post isn't ! It's simple.

ABOD, Orange Order, Masonic do not fall into that category. There are other boards within RM for such debate and discussion. The Bears Den is not the place for that.

Following so far?

[/quote

The OP clearly stated in the title "Support Your Local Orange Hall".

Its obvious what its about and Admin/Mods have let it run for seven pages.

If you're not interested, why open the thread?

Following so far?

The OP clearly stated in the title "Support Your Local Orange Hall".

Its obvious what its about and Admin/Mods have let it run for seven pages.

If you're not interested, why open the thread?

If its not about the relevant topic of the forum why post the thread?

I am interested in seeing what the opinions of others are on the subject. Does that mean I'm allowed to have read what I have already read?

I am sure Dennis will make more sense that you - and I am sure Dennis is capable of making his own points.

He very well may although some of the points he's made tonight are somewhat questionable.

It also remains to be seen whether he can post them in the correct forum.

He very well may although some of the points he's made tonight are somewhat questionable.

It also remains to be seen whether he can post them in the correct forum.

If admin or RM mods feel this subject should be removed or moved, then they will do so.

One has already posted on this thread, and one has edited my original post, I'd suggest its good to go.

Nae luck arsehole.

If admin or RM mods feel this subject should be removed or moved, then they will do so.

One has already posted on this thread, and one has edited my original post, I'd suggest its good to go.

Nae luck arsehole.

Oh well that'll be the Orange Order saved then. Good on you. :crabflute:

There was me thinking I was going to have to learn Latin. Thank You.