Support your local Orange Hall

Dennis

You guys cannot go through Life kicking the pope and his minions indeed the whole of that catholic church without KNOWING YOUR History on the subject other than that when asked you'll just sound like a pair of dafties.

Tell you what... do you wanna get on TS3 say one night a week and we can go over your Protestant History or do you just wanna be wee ignorants who kick the pope cos' you don't like celtic football club.... ?

Here's another one.... right then

Do YOU know WHY they guarded Derry's Walls ? or are you as ignorant as the guy/gal swally ?

Yes I do bawjaws do you? What you going to do when your parents can't pay the Internet bill ya plum? Go to sleep wee man and mind toilet first. Can't have you pishing your pit again scrote xxx

Yes I do bawjaws do you? What you going to do when your parents can't pay the Internet bill ya plum? Go to sleep wee man and mind toilet first. Can't have you pishing your pit again scrote xxx

Oh look.... there's THAT wee glib one-line sentence (from swally's mate)... potty-mouthed too .... did you not read books ? Can you seriously NOT give an account of what being a Protestant IS ?

Shame on you.

I said TOILET THEN BED do as your told sunshine

Lol, away and read and find out about WHAT being a 'Protestant' actually Means .... I'm guessing you are young... plenty of time to learn then.

Maybe and I'm hoping that I AM Wrong... maybe many young Gers fans DON'T know what being a Protestant means ? Surely NOT ? Geez ! Tell me I'm wrong here ?

Lol, away and read and find out about WHAT being a 'Protestant' actually Means .... I'm guessing you are young... plenty of time to learn then.

Maybe and I'm hoping that I AM Wrong... maybe many young Gers fans DON'T know what being a Protestant means ? Surely NOT ? Geez ! Tell me I'm wrong here ?

Yes at 38 I am quite young yet old enough to suss you out. Away and stick to your own sorts instead of coming here and trying to get any of us to say anything your sad lot can use against us.

Yes at 38 I am quite young yet old enough to suss you out. Away and stick to your own sorts instead of coming here and trying to get any of us to say anything your sad lot can use against us.

So you are sounding 'thick' and insecure ? ... go read... find out WHY it is that a Protestant IS what he is... nothing hidden about that dude ? What planet you from at all ?

A Protestant (seeing as you are too scared to say for some strange reason) is someone who has taken a stance against the roman catholic church on religious principal and sees it for what it is.... evil. To be a true Protestant in essence is to be Christian.... and you Make a stance against popery.... The Battle Of The Boyne was brought about by God and was to oppress the roman catholic church and its falsehoods and make Briton GREAT.... hence Great Briton..., it WASN'T a trick question dude.

This is WHY Derry's Walls were guarded :)

:crabflute::uk:

ABOD, Lodge, Blacks, Masonic.

Time to stick together guys. Love us or not, in a time of need when we are being battered from pillared to post, we need every ounce of support we can muster.

Who shot the rabbit? :pipe:

Non shall separate

Why would I support the Orange Order when:

A. I don't believe in god and

B. I would be banned from joining because of family members

you need to realise what created this modern world and what would happen if it was taken away as is happening now (tu)

So whats happening then, are the Catholics trying to unreform scotland?

Start making us all read latin and diddle kids?

Catholicism for whatever it is (Almost definately wrong like most religions) is part of europe, alot of our neighbouring countries have large catholic populations, surely its time to deal with that and move on, or does it really threaten your way of life?

So whats happening then, are the Catholics trying to unreform scotland?

Start making us all read latin and diddle kids?

Catholicism for whatever it is (Almost definately wrong like most religions) is part of europe, alot of our neighbouring countries have large catholic populations, surely its time to deal with that and move on, or does it really threaten your way of life?

why the snideness?

the reformation moved humanity onto a trajectory which has improved the state of the world beyond any measurable amount.

the things which triggered the reformation as well as the things which we learned from it are being forgotten (really, taken for granted) and the enemies of it are benefitting.

accept this.

why the snideness?

the reformation moved humanity onto a trajectory which has improved the state of the world beyond any measurable amount.

the things which triggered the reformation as well as the things which we learned from it are being forgotten (really, taken for granted) and the enemies of it are benefitting.

accept this.

I did, about 480 years before I was born.

I don't know what enemies you talk of, cellic fans? Of course they hate rangers, they're still talking about rangers even when they won their title, deluded wankers :wanker: . I pay no attention to them, I only give a monkeys about rangers which will emerge from admin stronger than ever (I'm an optimist)

If you mean Catholics, well again, I don't give a shit, the church isn't going to retake Britain anytime soon. There is bigger things happening in europe right now, like the whole EU going tits up, which includes a lot of Catholic Countries (I don't know if you'vee ever been to spain or italy but they don't seem repressed to me) Infact even without that Catholicism is a dying religion, that's only going to get weaker, I don't know why there is still this fear of some giant conspiricy.

I did, about 480 years before I was born.

I don't know what enemies you talk of, cellic fans? Of course they hate rangers, they're still talking about rangers even when they won their title, deluded wankers :wanker: . I pay no attention to them, I only give a monkeys about rangers which will emerge from admin stronger than ever (I'm an optimist)

If you mean Catholics, well again, I don't give a shit, the church isn't going to retake Britain anytime soon. There is bigger things happening in europe right now, like the whole EU going tits up, which includes a lot of Catholic Countries (I don't know if you'vee ever been to spain or italy but they don't seem repressed to me) Infact even without that Catholicism is a dying religion, that's only going to get weaker, I don't know why there is still this fear of some giant conspiricy.

youre missing the point bud. what happened "480 years before you were born" has completely altered the world for the better.

you cant stand still and take these things for granted, and slowly hope to ignore any of the division it caused.

Or maybe they dont care